Resource icon

Misc Double-Capacity: Extra Boost KERS Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Melphiz submitted a new resource:

Double-Capacity: Extra Boost KERS Mod - more and longer boostpower for KERS for all cars

Well, this mod was requested today to be equal to this mod from F1 2011
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/double-capacity-extra-boost-kers-mod-for-all-cars.52264/

So, here we are:
  1. Add an extra 599 kJ of KERS capacity to the existing F1 KERS battery. It will total the charge capacity to 999 kJ for all cars, giving you more KERS power to use around each lap.
  2. Increase the power boost from 60 kW (80.4 HP) to 80 kW (approximately 100 HP)...

Read more about this resource...

I dont understand why you should make this kind of idiot cheats. Why bought the game its all throwing your money away and why playing games, is it only to cheat and let others see how great you are. Just losers who makes idiot cheats

Of course, if you add only the track folder and not the balanced folder, the player will have an advantage ... btw advantage, I think it's in the AI files when and how much the AI uses KERS, I wonder if they'd use the whole ...

I dont understand why you should make this kind of idiot cheats. Why bought the game its all throwing your money away and why playing games, is it only to cheat and let others see how great you are. Just losers who makes idiot cheats

It's a mod just like any other mod. It is your choice whether you use it or not. If you don't like it, then don't use it.

It only works in the single player game, not multiplayer, so no cheating is involved.

So please do not come around here calling people idiots and losers, because there will only be one loser ...... and it ain't me

I dont think this will actually work because tried to set mine to 999999999999999999999999999999 <----- and nothing happened all the kers went within 5 seconds :)

Thanks for this Melphiz. But it doesn't seem apply the changes on my end. I copied Track files but KERS still shows 400 in cockpit view when I press KERS. Did I miss anything, should it work on any race (quick, TT, career, etc.)? Should it work with nosteam version too (because a friend tried it in his nosteam version and it likewise showed 400 only)?

Or should I have to create a new profile? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
To be honest: This mod was a request from a previous year's F1-mod. I didn't bother testing it as I never use KERS anyway. People also said in F1 2013 it does not work so it may really doesn't work. Maybe it worked months ago before patch X who knows.

P.S.: nosteam version aka pirated, uhu you're better not mentioning such stuff at Racedepartment

Thanks for this Melphiz. But it doesn't seem apply the changes on my end. I copied Track files but KERS still shows 400 in cockpit view when I press KERS. Did I miss anything, should it work on any race (quick, TT, career, etc.)? Should it work with nosteam version too (because a friend tried it in his nosteam version and it likewise showed 400 only)?

Or should I have to create a new profile? Thanks for your help.

Melphiz is correct, we will not help or support pirated software. There can be no discussions about such versions either. Buy the game (for your friend?) for Christmas ........

Thanks for the info's. Will suggest that to him, to look for a copy sold here, as when I bought it locally, it was gone a couple of days later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%