Door Mirrors

Had a go at that setting, made everything slightly distorted and too far away. so changed it to 20, a lot better and no rear wheels. Then set it back to default to compare the 2. Which actually turned out better, you don't see any more or less of whats behind you or in your blind spot, but at default everything is proportionally correct.
Again thanks for your input, hopefully Kunos will change the viewing angle in the side mirrors or someone on here can find away to alter it.
If you look in the VM pic closely you'll see that you do see a portion of the car anytime he is beside you until you can see the nose of the opponents car just car just coming into your cockpit view out the front right side of the front windshield.
It does blow the proportion way out. It's just something I was tinkering with because, like you said, I can't see my right wing mirror in my fov and I was searching for an advantage.
Until this is a viable option I'm using the Helicorsa app. It's very good.

If you're expecting to somehow see your own bodywork in your mirrors, don't. That's not a thing.

No, I mean the player car isn't rendered at all in any mirror view so it will never be visible under any circumstance... there's no setting possible that will change that, it's fundamental to the game.

Furthermore, the mirrors aren't like real mirrors, they don't "reflect" anything and you can't move them around like physical objects to change your view. Think of them more like small monitors that display an image taken from a camera somewhere on your back bumper.
LOL, @aphidgod, still so sure about that?:D:p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back