DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey DonnerPlays, this is a sick! mod and I love it,
but I was wondering in the sound files can I change it so its just the turbo blowoff sound without the turbo loop?. so i would hear my normal engine without the turbo loop, but when i rev the car i would hear the blow off... thank you.
Create an empty sound file

so, i was trying to install both the ecu and the turbo mods. i installed the turbo mod first as instructed then the ecu mod. when i copy the assets into the assets folder for my collective mods what do i do, the same goes for the references folder. it says not to replace or overwrite but i dont understand. im getting an error code for the screwable api but i dont know what to do

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 95
Two things.

First, the SatsumaTurboCharger always throw an error. How to fix that?

And secondly, in the repair shop I can't buy the mods. Why?

I really want this working and hope someone could help.

DonnerPlays updated DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger with a new update entry:

New update will be worked on

With the release of ModLoader v1.2 by piotrulos I have decided to get back to work on my mods.
It will probably take a while for the new update but I wanted to let everybody know what changes are planned.
  • I want to remove the BugReporter and every other "online" feature (like the auto update of the ScrewablePartAPI).
    Why? => I want to prevent any issues that might come at a later point because a server is not reachable or no longer exists.
    The implementation is also not really...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It doesn't work at any way for me, when I get on the game it gives me a error of "****" and when I go to repair shop, I push on catalog, I buy the turbo and everything, everything gets there but not a turbo :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back