DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger

3D Models DonnerTechRacing Satsuma Turbocharger 2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is the problem. I dont have the ECU mod installed. Not even downloaded it.
Once I turn off the engine this issue starts. It goes back to normal only if I quit to menu and reload.
I noted that reaching 7000rpm the engine almost refuses to go beyond. It is more evident with higher gears. The tachometer suddenly shakes and the engine loses a lot of power on 7000 rpm at the point is impossible to reach 8000rpm on 4th gear.
As the pic shows, it wont pass 7000rpm
please send me your savegame and i can take a look what might cause this, do you have any other mods installed?

attach your output_log.txt too so i can take a look at the mods you have installed

Donner
Yes, I know the mod, but the mod is not compatible while using your turbo mod. Wouldn't there be a possibility that you and spysi would talk to achieve the correct compatibility of both projects?

Donner
Yes, I know the mod, but the mod is not compatible while using your turbo mod. Wouldn't there be a possibility that you and spysi would talk to achieve the correct compatibility of both projects?
it should be compatible (except for maybe part location) but they should work when both are activated

and I already wrote with him about him modifying the modapi (he had v130) because he needed a way of disassembling parts that are installed ( i think he needed it for te belt) and i told him how to do it without using his modapi_v130 and he changed to my better version.
After that it should have been compatible and should not cause problems

EDIT:
I just noticed that i forgot to remove themodloader check from metadata. should be fixed now, no need for update or anything just relaunch the game if running.

I can't guarantee them working together well, they both change the same values which might cause them to not work together.

But there is nothing either me or spysi can do to prevent that, except making it into one mod which in my opinion is not the way to go.

Last edited:
please send me your savegame and i can take a look what might cause this, do you have any other mods installed?

attach your output_log.txt too so i can take a look at the mods you have installed
Only mods isnstalled are MSC loader, MSTuner and your turbo.
How can I send the save? I cant attach it here =(

Only mods isnstalled are MSC loader, MSTuner and your turbo.
How can I send the save? I cant attach it here =(
There is a button at the bottom of the reply box "Attach", there you can attach the .txt file

i downloaded the mod but what do i do to put it into the game i have a mod loader and mod plugins but those just drag ad dop to the mod folder this is a whole new world for me
There is an installation video.

I there is a video how to install a new parts on satsuma? I buy all the parts and still cant put to work or install all them :( i see a lot of videos and all of them spawn on house and i dont have that version...

which turbo parts do you have installed?
Small turbo parts only. No intercooler.
The issue starts when turn the engine off (by key or stalling) and turn it on again.

Attachments

• 1585159577545.png
    1585159577545.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • 1585159628604.png
    1585159628604.png
    1 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I can't really reproduce that. Maybe try a new game.
Not sure why it won't work for you sorry.
Its ok. I lost my save for some game updates so I used MSC editor to hurry some stuff up. Maybe some parameters the editor used didnt fit well. Its a very fun mod. I'll try some things before start a new game.
One last question: Is it made to use with stock parts only? I mean, I'm using aftermarket oil filter, flywheel, battery, radiator and exhaust headers, exhaust pipes and muffler. The car also have the remaning nitrous sfuff, bottle button...
One suggestion: Can you make it to use also with the stock carburetor and intake?
Thanks

Last edited:
Its ok. I lost my save for some game updates so I used MSC editor to hurry some stuff up. Maybe some parameters the editor used didnt fit well. Its a very fun mod. I'll try some things before start a new game.
One last question: Is it made to use with stock parts only? I mean, I'm using aftermarket oil filter, flywheel, battery, radiator and exhaust headers, exhaust pipes and muffler. The car also have the remaning nitrous sfuff, bottle button...
One suggestion: Can you make it to use also with the stock carburetor and intake?
Thanks
Works with aftermarket parts fir best look you need the racing exhaust and header so it looks correct (have not added that to required parts yet)

Nos can be installed but will not have an effect on power (will make the car slower than with turbo) if enabled with the switch
-> I can't get it to work reliable enouth so I have not added it yet.

About stock carb i don't think that is realistic. And the boost possible with them would be pretty much non existent.

Works with aftermarket parts fir best look you need the racing exhaust and header so it looks correct (have not added that to required parts yet)

Nos can be installed but will not have an effect on power (will make the car slower than with turbo) if enabled with the switch
-> I can't get it to work reliable enouth so I have not added it yet.

About stock carb i don't think that is realistic. And the boost possible with them would be pretty much non existent.
I tried some things here. Unninstalled all nitrous parts. Tried some ignition adjustment. Haven't tried the stock flywheel yet but I think isnt gonna help my issue. Gotta find some courage to take the engine out again lol
About turbo and stock carb. Isnt much about realism. We do that a lot in Brazil and runs pretty good lol
(pic is not my car)

Attachments

• 1585172873704.png
    1585172873704.png
    299 KB · Views: 58
I tried some things here. Unninstalled all nitrous parts. Tried some ignition adjustment. Haven't tried the stock flywheel yet but I think isnt gonna help my issue. Gotta find some courage to take the engine out again lol
About turbo and stock carb. Isnt much about realism. We do that a lot in Brazil and runs pretty good lol
(pic is not my car)
The question is: how new is the engine and how much volume does it have.

Remember the car in the game is a Datsun 100A with a 1l engine and from ?1965?

The question is: how new is the engine and how much volume does it have.

Remember the car in the game is a Datsun 100A with a 1l engine and from ?1965?
The engine is from 70's and 80's. VW EA827. 1.6L, 1.8L and 2.0L.
There is also a 60's Ford engine much like the Satsuma one. It uses pushrod. We call it CHT. It cames in 1.0 and 1.6L. Some people make a 1.0L turbo. Most convert it 1.6. before doing so.
I'm suggesting this because its a possibility to get more ranges of power. I think 200hp is too much for this car. The game says it weighs around 600kg. I was thinking about a setup to run below 1bar of boost, between 100 and 150hp with all stock parts.
Is just a suggestion. The way it is now is already so good but a little "dangerous" lol (no offense)
(CHT Turbo [also not my car])

Attachments

• 1585192259689.png
    1585192259689.png
    369.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Could we get a template for the hood so we can reskin it to match custom skins? I dug through the files but couldn't find a way to edit the texture. Edit: on another note I see the most power at 11.5-11.8AFR and 18AFR is that normal?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing