DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
DonnerPlays submitted a new resource:

DonnerTech Racing ECUs - Adds different ECUs to the game (ABS, ESP, TCS) with Models and ControllPanel

THIS MOD WON'T WORK WHEN YOUR GAME IS PIRATED!!!!!!!!!!

Teimo just got a new and fresh delivery from a german tuning parts manufacturer.

From now on Teimo's Shop will sell you some awesome ECUs made by the company DonnerTech Racing.
ABS, ESP and TCS are the latest Modules for the Satsuma designed, programmed and build in Germany.
-----------------------------------
This mod adds several Models which will enable modern fuctions on your...

Read more about this resource...

Some parts just go into the void after being dropped, I was able to prevent that happening with keeping the car really close to the shop and installing parts directly.

Second thing I discovered is; when used together with MOP(and it's occlusion core) ECU parts are stuck in white boxes even after installed in their required slots.
3CCBF3A61586865E69D793D2FDEB05F90849A121

And also a side not, as far as I know ESP program does include ABS and traction control, and they are mandatory for ESP to function, what does it do without the two?

1. Can't reproduce that. I can throw them anywhere without them falling through anything.
-> Probably some other mod you have installed (maybe also MOP?)

2. The White Boxes are the Trigger (where you have to hold them to have them be installed)
-> Can't do anything about that. In my mod they are disabled to show so the maker of Mod would have to fix that
-> and even if i would have enabled them to be seend they would disappear when part is installed
The Game handles them like this:
ABS: When braking on a straight line, car won't slip by letting of the brake dynamically.
ESP: Will prevent the car going sideways
TCS: Will prevent tire slip when accelerating hard by letting of the gas.

so they each have there own function

I think in reallife it's just added as ESP without ABS and TCS is not worth it to do.

1. Can't reproduce that. I can throw them anywhere without them falling through anything.
-> Probably some other mod you have installed (maybe also MOP?)

2. The White Boxes are the Trigger (where you have to hold them to have them be installed)
-> Can't do anything about that. In my mod they are disabled to show so the maker of Mod would have to fix that
-> and even if i would have enabled them to be seend they would disappear when part is installed
The Game handles them like this:
ABS: When braking on a straight line, car won't slip by letting of the brake dynamically.
ESP: Will prevent the car going sideways
TCS: Will prevent tire slip when accelerating hard by letting of the gas.

so they each have there own function

I think in reallife it's just added as ESP without ABS and TCS is not worth it to do.

I understand, all points make sense. But is there a way to make these white boxes smaller, it might maybe the installation slightly harder but hide the white boxes under the units?

no problem, i'll put the trigger area inside the wooden board so i hope this works better.
I will also increase the collider area, hopefully this prevents them from falling through the floor

Also since the mod is in works, I am wondering if it is possible to make the control panel, smaller and tidier.
For example like the stock n2o panel:
1583001414382.png

For using the same switch texture and mesh, do you need access to the game code, because currently I think the control panel looks way to big for what it does, looks like a prototype. I remember a small controller for the supercharger mod back in the day, so it got me curious...

Another pick I've found from the supercharger mod;
im6-jpg.340633

Also since the mod is in works, I am wondering if it is possible to make the control panel, smaller and tidier.
For example like the stock n2o panel:View attachment 352704
For using the same switch texture and mesh, do you need access to the game code, because currently I think the control panel looks way to big for what it does, looks like a prototype. I remember a small controller for the supercharger mod back in the day, so it got me curious...

Another pick I've found from the supercharger mod;
im6-jpg.340633
making it smaller would be possible. The main reason for it to be that large was to still have space for adding more buttons larger without having to increase the size of the model all the time.

using the Models of the game is possible. But using them is hard and usually look really bad as you can't get the exact modell file.

so for switches to look good (or atleast a look i would accept) I would have to make them myself.
I'll add that to my Todo list For a bigger update.
I hope the size/design is not too bothering :)

making it smaller would be possible. The main reason for it to be that large was to still have space for adding more buttons larger without having to increase the size of the model all the time.

using the Models of the game is possible. But using them is hard and usually look really bad as you can't get the exact modell file.

so for switches to look good (or atleast a look i would accept) I would have to make them myself.
I'll add that to my Todo list For a bigger update.
I hope the size/design is not too bothering :)
Not bothering but always could use some improvement, I wonder after enabling the buttons and taking the panel off, would it keep working? =D

View attachment 352707
people don't change even when you switch the website :/
This makes me laugh at this point, what is the price of the game? 10 bucks?
In my country on steam I paid for the game less than 5 US dollars...

Not bothering but always could use some improvement, I wonder after enabling the buttons and taking the panel off, would it keep working? =D

This makes me laugh at this point, what is the price of the game? 10 bucks?
In my country on steam I paid for the game less than 5 US dollars...

yes, forgot to add that. Will add it now as i also forgot to disable the Trigger area visibillity

in germany it's 20€ for me.... but still not alot

after installing the ecu mod with the new turbocharger version, i get an error saying that the ecu mod uses a newer version of msc being 4721416 and my current build being 4522015 yet i haven't had any updates on steam for my summer car?

I can still load into the game and the turbo works and the ecu mod loads but nothing is in the modshop.

I ran into an issue here - I installed those bits along with turbo and I got a message that the two mods got disabled due to errors. I saved the game and when I got back to it the whole thing disappeared and I had to buy it again

DonnerPlays submitted a new resource:

DonnerTech Racing ECUs - Adds different ECUs to the game (ABS, ESP, TCS) with Models and ControllPanel

DonnerPlays, Thank you for your mods. Your an amazing creator who can make updates at herculean speed. I hope you keep making these mods, because you truly do put effort into these mods. No reskins or half finished mods, they are truly standalone. Once again, Thank you

Read more about this resource...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing