Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938

Tracks Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jim lloyd submitted a new resource:

Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit 1938 - Pre War Historic Donington Park Grand Prix Circuit

View attachment 212665

Hello Everyone, This is my second scratch built track for Assetto Corsa. i wanted this one to be as accurate as i possibly could make it, but also by using some artistic licence recreate the feeling of the place (and hopefully some of the magic i was hoping to capture). I spent hours researching all the information i could find from the internet, videos, pics, magazine articles etc, a lot of people here helped by sending me magazine articles etc. so many...

Read more about this resource...

I just had an idea watching the video in the main OP ,
you know how you have dynamic movable objects ingame ,
wonder how it would be having track debris /marbles ect , old stones , on the outer edges of the track mainly corners ect , would look and feel mind blowing , amazing work!!

I just had an idea watching the video in the main OP ,
you know how you have dynamic movable objects ingame ,
wonder how it would be having track debris /marbles ect , old stones , on the outer edges of the track mainly corners ect , would look and feel mind blowing , amazing work!!

these things are all in my to do book, also thinking of adding some period planes flying low

Damn what a save by the AI :geek::geek::D
71fcc1b80229beb4814fc410504af80e.gif

What an incredible job you've done. Thank you!

I found a little bug. There is an invisible wall here (you can go from the grass to the track, but not the other way around):
20170921141308_1.jpg

Amazing track mate, you done helluva job here!
errr, about that Nazzi flag.... nothing,:rolleyes: I'll keep my mouth shout, I hope RD guys won't have any problems with it too. Well... it's just a flag after all. =)

It's a bit heavy on frames on my machine. Not sure where the issue is to be honest.

Also you are not using the variation file correctly on the grass shader. Currently it is too bland with no color variation. Let me know if you need help with that.

Overall not bad though. Very interesting to drive it in its old state.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%