Donation Reminder: May 2011

We are over halfway through May yet we are not near halfway on the donations required for this month. Last month was also a little bit of a struggle. This should not be the case as RD is growing daily.

We urge you once again, that if you enjoy RD please put a little back in - we have more events than ever hosted, new features every week, forums are rigorously maintained (just compare to other sites) and, like everything nowadays, it all requires funds to keep afloat :)

Every little counts and it can be as little as 5euros - or a pint of beer if you prefer :)

Only through PayPal I'm afraid Hiroshi.

the beauty of paypal is that you can make the account there and give PayPal who are a huge and respected company you credit card information so that when you make a payment to to RaceDepartment or online retailers, they never see your credit card details, only your email address.

PayPal do accept other forms of payment if you have an account there, such as bank transfers and in some countries there are was to pay cash for a voucher at local retailers I beleive. for more information on what is available as a payment method at paypal you would need to check the FAQ there as it only gives me the UK information when I look.

Only through PayPal I'm afraid Hiroshi.

the beauty of paypal is that you can make the account there and give PayPal who are a huge and respected company you credit card information so that when you make a payment to to RaceDepartment or online retailers, they never see your credit card details, only your email address.

PayPal do accept other forms of payment if you have an account there, such as bank transfers and in some countries there are was to pay cash for a voucher at local retailers I beleive. for more information on what is available as a payment method at paypal you would need to check the FAQ there as it only gives me the UK information when I look.
"Bingo"! I will buy a prepaid credit card when the time comes.My issue solved. Cheers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back