Donation Reminder: August 2010

We are getting towards halfway through August yet we are not near halfway on the donations required for this month. Last month was also a struggle. This should not be the case as RD is growing daily and it should not be a difficulty.

We urge you once again, that if you enjoy RD please put a little back in - we have more events than ever hosted, new features every week, forums are rigorously maintained (just compare to other sites) and, like everything nowadays, it all requires funds to keep afloat :)

Every little counts and it can be as little as 5euros - or a pint of beer if you prefer :)

When having a paypal account you can donate, using the link on the forum.

You dont need money on the paypal account, instead you can make a direct transfer from your bankaccount using your paypal account.

Ofcourse you need some money on your bankaccount for such a direct transfer.

Anyway a paypal account can be usefull for other things. (im using it for my donations to RD and sometimes for online buyings, and mostly dont have money on this account, using the direct banking way true paypal)

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Anyway thx to all Donators and those who are giving there support to Racedepartment.

Lets keep racing.

Cheerz.

The thing is I havent internet banking, it cost more money which I havent, I am using normal account with monthly letter about paying which I am doing by slip, I dont know if it will work with those type of transfer I will try it as soon as I get some more information from my bank...

Unfortunately this month is the last one I'll be able to donate in for a little while, job hours are getting cut next month which leaves very little spare cash. When I get some more hours, of course I'll resume donating :D

given the amount of people on here it really shouldnt take long to reach a target of 400 euros, comon guys, what 5 euros once a month, its one less drink on a night out or not having that take away this week, thats all it is, and in return you get all the site here has to offer and all them hours of fun we alll have on track,

I think its pretty bad that so many people use RD and dont ever give anything back. I'm on a very tight budget, but still manage a few Euros a month, nothing considering the use and fun I get from it! I understand that some CANT donate, younger members who may not have an account, others on a VERY tight budget, but really, even a couple of Euros, ONE EURO, something? If you can afford a PC and an internet connection, are you being honest if you say you cant find TWO Euros a month? I pay 2 Euros every fortnight, nothing I know, but I'm on a tight budget and I pay it EVERY fortnight.

I hate the Idea of RD becoming a 'pay for membership' site, but if its that or the end of RD...........Think on people, if everyone who could pay a couple of Euro's did.........

Posted somewhere else aswell.

I recently stopped playing Football manager Live with is known as a massive multiplayer online game and it was a subscription of £5 a month to play.

That now is going to RD as I use it more, provides me with forums/website that doesnt have anoying google adverts etc, quality servers and events and also a Teamspeak server which I absolutely hammer every week.

Lets be honest no matter how small or big every donation helps to keep the fun going, I to have recently started to donate and will keep on doing so as long as I'm using RD, so although we're above the 400euros keep them coming in as it helps for next month.

there is no donation remember for current month, so I will ask here, can I donate trough the 3rd person? I am not really able to donate trough paypal and this international paying is something I dont understand... but if I find somebody in my country who can manage it, I can easy send him money trough the bank and he can donate trough his paypal, if I will supply informations of his donate, can be it accepted like from me?

Im Confused, I havent pressed the Donate button or anything and yet it has come up with a pm saying my donation will be checked???? I dont understand why this has been sent to me when I havent donated?

there is no donation remember for current month, so I will ask here, can I donate trough the 3rd person? I am not really able to donate trough paypal and this international paying is something I dont understand... but if I find somebody in my country who can manage it, I can easy send him money trough the bank and he can donate trough his paypal, if I will supply informations of his donate, can be it accepted like from me?

I believe everything is done manually, so if the person who will send the donation gives your forum name, you'll get credited for it.

See what I mean about forums rigorously maintained?

Forum upgraded, new download system put in place, custom Google search implemented :)

I'll gladly donate $25 US this moth if you can correct the D/L system for me. I can never, and I mean never D/L even the smallest mods unless out of town like yesterday. Please PM me as soon as corrected, and I'll try, if it works, I'll donate and be an annual donate.

Like the site, but the D/L 176 seconds message then You exceeded you D/L limit when I didn't ever D/L is not enjoyable experience.

Thanks
Randall

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back