Domina Coral Bay Sinai Desert Rally - BETA

Tracks Domina Coral Bay Sinai Desert Rally - BETA 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roberto RRP submitted a new resource:

Domina Coral Bay Sinai Desert Rally - BETA - The Domina Coral Bay Sinai Desert Rally track is a fictional track (17 km lenght)

The Domina Coral Bay Sinai Desert Rally track is a semi-fictional track (17 km in lenght) realized within the renown Domina Coral Bay resort located in Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt) and the adjacent Sinai desert.
It develops over 4 different kind of terrains along a desertic route which passes nearby iconic monuments, bedouine villages, underwater tunnels and within the Domina Coral Bay resort.
The result is an adrenaline track, judge by yourself....

Read more about this resource...

There are large frame drops all around the map, especially in the city part. Now I get why it is semi-fictional :D
First lap with the Ford Fiesta WRC (Tarmac):10:23 with a lot of wall-hitting

There are large frame drops all around the map, especially in the city part. Now I get why it is semi-fictional :D
First lap with the Ford Fiesta WRC (Tarmac):10:23 with a lot of wall-hitting
Frame drops are due to the extreme complexity and dimension of the map.
In order to have it running we actually had to drop teture quality and poligons from the original version.
But perhaps its also due to your pc confuguration, of course it all depends on which graphic card you have and how much memory you installed. Could you please be more specific?
For example, I have an I5 processor and a GTX 1060 and I run it on triple screen at 5760x1080 without frame drops.
But of course over the developmente we'll try to tweak and tune it, thanks for the info.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 403 40.0%