Does U.S. have the least riots that are least violent (sports, racism, alcohol, etc.) in the World?

Well, 20% of the population are Teabaggers that watch Fox News, absorb every single word without question, worship Reagan and George W. Bush, and stockpile on guns wanting to kill the black man known as Obama, who they think should be picking cotton like black slaves in pre-Civil War America.

I have one of those on Facebook actually and his tone and (lack of) vision is starting to become worrisome really. Seeing the comments on his page all his friends are from the Southern States and to me as an innocent outsider it looks that he and mates still live 200 years back in time.

At some point I actually almost had the unfriend button clicked but decided not to as it fascinates me immensely how different people can think.

Xosé Estrada knows who I am talking about I think :D

I have one of those on Facebook actually and his tone and (lack of) vision is starting to become worrisome really. Seeing the comments on his page all his friends are from the Southern States and to me as an innocent outsider it looks that he and mates still live 200 years back in time.

At some point I actually almost had the unfriend button clicked but decided not to as it fascinates me immensely how different people can think.

Xosé Estrada knows who I am talking about I think :D

It's best to keep him for entertainment purposes.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%