Does the Vee have a performance issue?

You may be right. I noticed yesterday taking the car out of the pits in Buenos Aires that my screen was tearing a lot and I didn't notice any tearing when I came out of the pits in the same track, same layout, but using a different car.
I will pay attention to it later today.

Yes it does sadly, even with the 1.21 patch.

I have huge issues running the Vee with a full grid of 33 cars at most tracks I've tested. No other car in GSC-E causes frame rate issues like the F-Vee does, even with 33 cars on track. FWIW, my PC should make light work of GSC-E (i5 2500k, EVGA GTX 680 & 8GB RAM).

I'm using the Spielberg Historic track as the basis for testing the frame rate; solo driving with the F-Vee (no AI), I see as high as 390 fps; with 33 AI cars the framerate is as low as 20fps just sitting in the pits.

I change vehicles to 33 of the 2014 Stock cars, F-Extreme, F-Reiza, Mini's etc and the frame rate remains well above 140fps in the pits or out on track or a constant 60fps when v-sync is used.

I'm getting a lot of performance issues on the main straights, or in detailed areas. It's a constant frame rate, but it shows some microstutters and it's not as smooth as it could be which really throws my driving off. Anyone else? Maybe it's my vSync?

even with a GTX 970 and a i7 im still getting 30fps with a pit full of 22 Vees.

Please reiza can you optimise these cars. No other car model does this

CHeers
I don't know what the problem is but that is definitely not right, I have a much less powerful system and get 60fps with the same cars. Something isn't right.
Edit: Triple screens

try Cordoba in the pits with 22 vees? then track cam so all are in view

im actually getting skipping in race!!

My cpu which can run AC pretty much full and RR full,. is struggling

2ltkguo.jpg

now different car
2z7500g.jpg

Last edited:
I can confirm that the V's still take a big hit. 34fps. My system is i7 12Gig GTX970. It's driveable once you get past the first lap. But if they bunch up, it stutters, or skips. second lap it started getting graphical glitches. Flashing, if you will. Shame really, as I enjoy driving the V's.
When I played this game on my laptop. Vanilla Acer with integrated graphics, there wasn't a problem. Kinda strange.

Steve

Yep, I run a Republic of Gamers g75vw laptop with 16 gb ram, gtx 660m 3rd gen I7 quad core with triple screens using SoftTH. Also have SSD Drives. Don't have any problems other than keeping the VEE on the track:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%