does race track builder include buildings, objects and basically everything you want in the google maps scan?

i want to buy race track builder but i dont know if its worth so much money (pls reply in the comments below about that).
though my question is this: when you scan the certain track area for the track, does it include ALL OF THE OBJECTS?including everything from buildings to gardens to garbages? because if it captures only the 3d terrain then i'm not so sure about buying RTB.

pls do reply in the comments down below! thank you!

i want to buy race track builder but i dont know if its worth so much money (pls reply in the comments below about that).
though my question is this: when you scan the certain track area for the track, does it include ALL OF THE OBJECTS?including everything from buildings to gardens to garbages? because if it captures only the 3d terrain then i'm not so sure about buying RTB.

pls do reply in the comments down below! thank you!
Only terrain

I think you are going to have to accept that in order to make tracks for AC you really have to invest some time in learning a real 3D app (most probably Blender).

There really are no 'shortcuts', I'm afraid.

I think you are going to have to accept that in order to make tracks for AC you really have to invest some time in learning a real 3D app (most probably Blender).

There really are no 'shortcuts', I'm afraid.
RTB can be alright with the track itself, but if you want any background assets they're gonna look pretty dollar-store if you don't use something more competent like Blender as you say.

I make my mods in RTB and the track can be good if you have the time but I know the appearances are only semi-passable until I start 3D modelling proper.

Also I know who I'm talking to lol just wanna say I love the mods Alfie!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%