It's very nice and easy system to switch. Just added to my Steam library. :thumbsup:
Thank you, Reiza team! :)

What about game stock car keys?

Please check the first post. :)

As you might know by now, Formula Truck 2013 Steam release is coming up shortly!
If you already own it you may now switch your Serial Number for a Steam key from the official Formula Truck 2013 website.
A similar system for Game Stock Car Extreme will be available soon.

I just purchased the bundle GSCE + Ftruck 2013, when I use my email address to obtain a steam code it says it's invalid. Any idea why?
And an important notice: from now on, while you will remain able to buy the games (as a bundle or individually) outside of Steam in the current method, non-Steam purchases will NO LONGER warrant Steam keys.

Steam now features an updated v1.20 of Formula Truck 2013 (relative to the previous v1.10, includes new tracks, improvements and bug fixes). More detailed info soon.

If you already own Formula Truck 2013 and wish to migrate to Steam, switch up your Serial Number from our online system: http://www.gameformulatruck.com/en/support.html

If you already own and enjoy Formula Truck 2013, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/273750/

Is it a collision issue/glitch or what is the problem ? You think the car moves too much when you are hit by AI ? I don't understand exactly what you mean. AI in this game are considered high quality and some of the best there is in racing sims...

Describe the issue more accurately or post a video, please.

Ok, simply (as an example) when I brake before a corner, AI hit me on the back with unnatural impact : so strong to throw me out of pit. At low speed, too.
It seems I drive a little light car, against tanks. Obviously if a tank hit a car...This last fly away due to the different mass.
Consequently if I hit AI drivers even on one side of them, nothing happen. It's like I hit a tank, not a truck.
They are unnatuyrally stable.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing