Does my work seems right on your screen? Correct lightning alignment.

So your opinion counts on this and, also, I´m looking for people to work with me on this proyect:

1- To make any GTR2 track look real good (specially SHADOWS and Lightning) with the minimum hit on FPS.

2- To find people for a team that understand that the thing that its mostly needed, is not more traks. But better ones.
Tracks that you can enjoy watching them in the screen the hole time you are driving.

My idea is to chose one good looking easy track, with permission of course, (Like Donignton) and work not only to make them better, but to "standarize the process" so we can move on and aply it on the the next more difficult chosed track.

So on that matter, not only I start to add some shadows to tracks, but I have acomplished the alignment of sun light/ambient light/shadows direction. I mean.. real good looking 24hs racing.
Then I acomplished the right best colours possible, the intensity and even fog, respecting the (not so good) transitions that the game does.

So after all of that (that some have tried and nobody has ever done correctly) things like what I´m posting started to appear on my screen.

But I actually still have the doubt of what people see. Because I have calibrated my monitor to have a neutral WHITE. Not blueish, not orangeish. But slightly orangeish. Very slight. Almost 95% neutral.
So do you see them good?

Saludos. holacrosty
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 1 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 1 of 88.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 2 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 2 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 3 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 3 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 4 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 4 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 5 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 5 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 6 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 6 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 7 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 7 of 8.JPG
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 8 of 8
GTR2 Donington Park - 7 AM - 8 of 8.JPG
Thanks to all these people who have already been a part on our enjoyment and develop.

- Bjarne Hansen for his support and shaders from: "GFX 1.70"
- Culmone67 for his exellent textures from: "GTR2 HD Textures update by Culmone67 V1.01"
- 10th Mountains for his skies from: "HD Skies Reworked v1.0 10th Mountains"
-Fred_@s for his backgrounds from: "Pack Textures Horizon HD + Options V 1.0"
- Vic Lebowski for his skin from: "Lotus Elise Turbo 6 Speed v1.0"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back