Does FSR hate the Brits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well think about it, because we havent had a British or an Trueblood English speaking President since FSR was born despite a few attempts to get to that position, not many people from GB is able to get a job role in FSR these days and not many british teams or drivers in the Top division, so i will ask the question again.

Does Formula SimRacing hate people from Great Britain?

Yes, "FSR" hates brits

XusYRm8.png

Once again, Ondrej has an absolutely valid and sound point. Exactly what I have said previously.

We are an absolutely useless, pointless and offer nothing to the world country. I am a Brit and even I know that. I have said this to Ondrej also, I genuinely feel like a foreigner living in my own country.

Britain, currently, is not a particularly nice to place to live and we certainly have one of the most crass and depressing societies hated by just about everyone other than Americans.

The lack of brain and thought in this country verges on shocking. Honestly, shocking.

Does FSR hate Brits? No. Does everyone else? You're goddam right they do and rightly so!

Once again, Ondrej has an absolutely valid and sound point. Exactly what I have said previously.

We are an absolutely useless, pointless and offer nothing to the world country. I am a Brit and even I know that. I have said this to Ondrej also, I genuinely feel like a foreigner living in my own country.

Britain, currently, is not a particularly nice to place to live and we certainly have one of the most crass and depressing societies hated by just about everyone other than Americans.

The lack of brain and thought in this country verges on shocking. Honestly, shocking.

Does FSR hate Brits? No. Does everyone else? You're goddam right they do and rightly so!

I love you guys! :inlove:

Ron your weird. There are plenty of people from Britain that have had roles in FSR and many drivers too that scored points in WC this past season.

Did someone hurt your feelings? This thread is nonsense.

Ron your weird. There are plenty of people from Britain that have had roles in FSR and many drivers too that scored points in WC this past season.

Did someone hurt your feelings? This thread is nonsense.

Don't even worry about it. He was turned down for a role for which he wasn't suitable, and now he wants to seek attention for his "I think they hate me" campaign.

I don't really know how FSR works, I've never played this league, but judging by what someone said about "roles", I'm guessing there are jobs within the servers. Sometimes you may not be the right be the right material for the job, whether it's lack of experience or could be something like a timezone difference which would mean that you wouldn't be able to contribute to the server as much as they would like. Don't take it so personally Ron, it doesn't mean they "hate" you per se.

I completely agree. Which is why I'm so bloody desperate to emigrate to Australia within a couple of years (hopefully)! It is actually the best country in the world!

Sincerely,

A *very* pissed-off Brit :p

Is this a serious topic. Does FSR hate the British? Ok. I'm well aware that we may not be the most popular country out there but I honestly don't think its the case.

All I'm hoping for is my time in FSR be judged on what I do and what I bring rather than be judged on where I come from and where I live.

Yours Sincerely

A very content British Citizen (Scouser)

right just had a conversation with Thomas Mundy and we discussed what happened.

I was a little wrong on this issue, plus i didn't know most facts that i was never told, but anyway a little bit of this also concerned me that i wasn't able to get a FSR Media role, due to being inconsistent (which i wont deny because i had problems that were no fault of my own).

Thomas also told me that Ondrej might have fueled me up a bit with his 'ridiculous' articles, those were one other reasons to post this thread and therefore fueled him up even more, should he return (which we hope wont happen) and no i wasn't literally asking for a ban.

I was a little erratic, i should have thought twice, but i haven't, but now i am actually and genuinely sorry.

but this apology might have been too late to save my current role as ACR Media Director, as of this moment i'm relieved from my position, that doesn't effect our current friendship, we still communicate (something that the GPVWC never done after i was banned there) and more than happy to right me a recommendation should i get back into a Media Role (when i am more consistent).

but now i shall do 1 more video for FSR (at Christmas) and after that until the near future, it is Nos Da (Goodnight in Welsh) .

Well sometimes people have to prove themselves more than others. In your case, there is nothing preventing you from doing highlights or whatever on your own. If they are good you will be recognized for it. If they aren't then maybe its not your calling. Thing is, if you would have kept writing PRO and/or ACE articles all year you would have probably been 1st choice to do it again this year. Sometimes you just have to take initiative for yourself. Important also is not to ask for recognition, but just accept it gracefully.

Personally I think you do a good job with graphics and you did write an article or 2 that was well done.

Well sometimes people have to prove themselves more than others. In your case, there is nothing preventing you from doing highlights or whatever on your own. If they are good you will be recognized for it. If they aren't then maybe its not your calling. Thing is, if you would have kept writing PRO and/or ACE articles all year you would have probably been 1st choice to do it again this year. Sometimes you just have to take initiative for yourself. Important also is not to ask for recognition, but just accept it gracefully.

Personally I think you do a good job with graphics and you did write an article or 2 that was well done.
thanks kris, much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years