GT6 Does anyone want to join me host the WTCC

Martyn Corcoran

Oulton Park 2015 for the BTCC
Hi im looking for help to host and set up for the WTCC. I sorted out the cars we are allowed to use, all thats left now are choosing the track, how many laps, dates and time off events, how mant rounds we are having, tuning and specifications, etc.

If anyone is interested in helping me please write back on here or send a message to me on email m.corcoran1991@gmail.com or message me on my psn m-corkey1991.

Thanks for your time.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
We used to race GT6 here regularly, but we always had about 18 people sign up for a season and only 6 in the race. No idea why. The last GT6 season I was part of here just fell apart after a few races because not enough people were turning up and it became a 3 horse race. :unsure:

I enjoy racing in GT6, even though I am critical of their business model. I still think too many things from GT5 were missing/removed to make it a real 'upgrade'.

Last edited:

Martyn Corcoran

Well I will see how mine goes, im got one up to now and 2 to 3 more on top if you want to join that will be 5. I set the date for the 4/4/2015 to give racers anough time to get there cars ready for the start. If yoh now of anyone who might want to join please let them now what series and when its starting. Or email me at m.corcoran1991@gmail.com

Martyn Corcoran

Well im doing well up to now on the open session for signing up for the WTCC SERIES. 10 people have signed up and raring to get on track. So if any one wants to get the last si spots get in touch soon a possible the soonr I get the grid we can start if not I will throw in the saftey car. So if I do any one want to be the saftey care driver

Martyn Corcoran

Latest update on the grid, im looking for another 6 - 7 drivers for the wtcc series. If anyone else wants to join please welcome to join in the series starts onthe 4/4/15 for new drivers and resent drivers.

For those new drivers please send you psn, number, car of choise and nationality.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000