Does anyone export his cars with 3ds max 5

Hello!
I'm trying to learn how to export a car from the program to the game.
I tried to export the 307 wrc from DIRT to RBR, and everything is ok, but the textures.
I tried it with the example of the Subaru, I export it but I don't see the textures so I go to the shardes.ini file and I
put the tstexture and packs, In fact I copy and paste from the readme of the carexporter

f you look in one of the xxx_shaders.ini files, you'll find the following:

[Textures]
Texture0 = impreza03_external.dds
Texture1 = impreza03_external_dynamic.dds
Texture2 = impreza03_external_dynamic_mud.dds
Texture3 = impreza03_external_mud.dds
Texture4 = impreza03_external_scrape.dds
Texture5 = impreza03_external_transparent.dds
Texture6 = impreza03_internal.dds
Texture7 = impreza03_internal_kwindscreen.dds
Texture8 = impreza03_internal_scrape.dds
Texture9 = impreza03_internal_transparent.dds

[TextureSets]
TextureSet0 = TSDefault

[TSDefault]
impreza03_external.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external.dds
impreza03_external_dynamic.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external_dynamic.dds
impreza03_external_dynamic_mud.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external_dynamic_mud.dds
impreza03_external_mud.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external_mud.dds
impreza03_external_scrape.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external_scrape.dds
impreza03_external_transparent.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_external_transparent.dds
impreza03_internal.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_internal.dds
impreza03_internal_kwindscreen.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_internal_kwindscreen.dds
impreza03_internal_scrape.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_internal_scrape.dds
impreza03_internal_transparent.dds = cars\impreza03\textures\impreza03_internal_transparent.dds
And after that I see the subaru perfect ingame but without textures :(
So I tried copying the shaders.ini from the original subaru to the exported and it works.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Does anyone knows who can help me or who can I contact?
Because there must be some authors who uses the 3ds max for exporting cars to RBR, but I don't know where I can find them.
Thank you in advance.
Israel

The problem is fixed, It is just as easy a looking for each texturename asigned by the program with the search, you must search for "filename=", and then with it you have to create the textureset.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back