Does AI in GSC bad same as rfactor?

Hi! all. I'm a offline racer, and i just bought GSC to play Formula Reiza with AI. I don't have wheel so i use gamepad to play GSC. I set AI strength at lowest level and i can't chase them. Seem AI in GSC bad as rfactor.

Somebody correct me if i am wrong, but as i understand the AI in GSC is VERY good for the stock cars, the team at reiza worked to develop a very fine tuned a.i.

BUT the downloadable cars (F1, F.Classic and F3) don't have the fine tuned AI so they are not as good as the stock cars. I think the formula cars were made with online racing in mind and not really for offline. However the Stock cars are the main act of this game and the AI is considered one of the best in the market.

Again, i might be wrong but hope that helps.

I think I remember a post elsewhere on this forum that mentions the AI with the DLC. I can't be sure, but I think that during qualifying, if you want to skip the rest of qualifying, your should use the 'time advance' method to speed up time, don't use the skip to next session (skip to race?).

I think it was mentioned that the AI lose their 'driving level' and don't race to their Quali standard. Meaning that they race to a higher level than they qualified ......

I think that was the gist of what the thread said, but it was a long time ago when I read it ......

EDIT: Having read this again, it sounds like I am talking about an old F1 2011 bug, but somehow I have this nagging feeling that Alex (Reiza) posted about this ......

I can't be certain, but to me, they certainly look to be using it in Stock cars, on the straight at Interlagos.

On the subject of AI, after a bit of tweaking to match my own abilities, I am having great battles offline with Formula Classic.

Not sure but when I race the Stock Cars, the AI look like they use the push to pass on the main straight in Interlagos.

No estoy seguro, pero cuando ejecuto los Stock Cars, la IA parece usar el push to pass en la recta principal de Interlagos.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%