Does AC support Xbox 360 racing wheel?

No reason why not, it has a pc driver, so buy the game configure the wheel in the controller options and drive away..

ok. But in this videos comment section. the videos puplisher says that he did't have force feedback. So that why i was wondering and tought it would be waste to get the game and receiver to only have null gaming experience without force feedback. ty for reply btw :)

Just checked the official forum, apparently the 360 wheel uses different ffb commands than other wheels so is unlikely to get official support. Maybe you could get over to the official AC forum, and make a request. Other than that looks like you are looking for a new wheel.

Just checked the official forum, apparently the 360 wheel uses different ffb commands than other wheels so is unlikely to get official support. Maybe you could get over to the official AC forum, and make a request. Other than that looks like you are looking for a new wheel.

oh dam need try to make request at official forum. but bought the game anyways 17.95€ cant beat that offer just atm i don't have money to new wheel (every thing go to my real drivers license EXPENSIVE). But huge thanks for the help anyways.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%