Dodge Viper RT/10 ACR

Cars Dodge Viper RT/10 ACR 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
stingray_SIX_TWO submitted a new resource:

Dodge Viper RT/10 ACR - Enjoy the 1st Gen Viper with fine tuned SR2 upgrades.

EfLGAMu.jpg

This is a modified SR1 RT/10 Viper with full setup functionality and other enhancements. The original RT/10 Viper this car is based on can be found here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-b.20228/

Following the development of the S1 and SS package for the Ferrari 512TR I received many requests to give the Viper the same treatment. This is the result which adds the ACR Viper next to the original.

Thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

I'm looking into the sound issue but so far I can't replicate your issue. If you can replace sound via CM and get no further errors great! Otherwise it should look like this and work then:

eKTVXzt.png

If it still doesn't please let me know. All I've done is replicate each step as indicated in the instruction so please check that your .bank filename is exactly as indicated above.

The 6th gear is an overdrive so it should be considerably slower in default ratio:

XfTYKNp.jpg

You can of course make it a full drive gear by raising the ratio and then tweak the final drive to your liking.

Only other thing I could think of is if you have a data folder in your original RT/10 folder and happened to paste that into the ACR one I suggest to delete it. You only need the data.acd

Hope it helps!

I have the same issue with the audio. i did notice the .bank file you are using in the above screen shot is different than the one in my a3dr_viper_rt10 folder. The version that comes with NFS Tournament Class B 1.05 is 24,412KB and is dated from 17/11/2016 while yours is 5986BK dated 04/01/2018. Am i using the wrong version of something?

I have the same issue with the audio. i did notice the .bank file you are using in the above screen shot is different than the one in my a3dr_viper_rt10 folder. The version that comes with NFS Tournament Class B 1.05 is 24,412KB and is dated from 17/11/2016 while yours is 5986BK dated 04/01/2018. Am i using the wrong version of something?

You just identified the error. My GUID file calls the old .bank file. Thank you for pointing this out. Will update audio to current version, update the GUID and see if that fixes it.

I was able to replicate your error once but I'm not sure how. Delete the folder, reinstall, copy and paste the original folder contents without replacing and it works. No times, setups, etc. will be lost.

tKm1xri.png

Nothing in this pack relates to driver position so it must be a file/copy mismatch.

I was able to replicate your error once but I'm not sure how. Delete the folder, reinstall, copy and paste the original folder contents without replacing and it works. No times, setups, etc. will be lost.

tKm1xri.png

Nothing in this pack relates to driver position so it must be a file/copy mismatch.

Ok, Now it works. I say to Windows 10 to show me which files he should have kept, and I could select your new ones.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%