Resource icon

Misc Dodd's Car Info Display 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
doddynco submitted a new resource:

Dodd's Car Info Display - FFB Meter - Pedals - Tyres - Temps - Fuel

What is this?

This is a Simhub overlay for RF2 which has lots of important extra data about the car, whilst hopefully not being cluttered or obstructive. It will hide itself automatically unless you're on track.

Some of the data displayed includes:
  • Steering shaft peak torque - twisting forces on the steering shaft of the actual car.
  • Force feeback output - the digital signal sent to your wheel, subject to the FFB multiplier.
  • Non linear tyre wear indicator - bars...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, looks interesting. Is there a way to map a button to the to turn it off? I'd like to have it as a quick reference just to check clipping or fuel remaining but also have it so I can make it disappear when I don't want it on screen,i have a clear screen, no hud mostly.

doddynco updated Dodd's Car Info Display with a new update entry:

Added Show/Hide Toggle

Set a hotkey to show/hide the display:

1. Open Simhub and go to Settings>Plugins. Tick 'Controllers input' if you're using a wheel/button box to toggle the display. Or if you want you can use your keyboard by selecting 'Keyboard input'.

2. Then go to Dash Studio>Settings and find 'Show next dash screen', click to configure.

3. Assign the button you want to use to toggle the display and click save.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this, looks interesting. Is there a way to map a button to the to turn it off? I'd like to have it as a quick reference just to check clipping or fuel remaining but also have it so I can make it disappear when I don't want it on screen,i have a clear screen, no hud mostly.

Hi there,

Good idea man. I wanted this myself and have just found a simple way to do it. I've just added the ability to show/hide the display. The instructions are on the download screen. You'll need to update to v1.1.

Thank you! I've been looking for an easy solution to check if FFB is clipping for a long time, hopefully now I found it. :)

Hi @doddynco! Quick question... you know how I make FFB bar work for other sims too (ie. AMS )? The bar doesn't seem to work (the formula might be different), but gas/brake bars work. Sorry, if you can, pm will do.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years