Do you use a wireless headset?

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
From what I can tell the headset I have (Turtle Beach PX21) may not be of the quality I need to participate in Teamspeak so I am considering upgrading (at or below 100 usd). Wireless would be desired and microphone, would only be used for gaming on the PC. I have on board audio as specs below illustrate.
upload_2018-1-15_8-13-19.png

Please provide suggestions and a like and dislike you have experienced with your set. Thanks

Thanks to all for your valued opinions on your preferred equipment and method. :thumbsup: After reading the comments here and doing a bit of research I kept coming back to functionality of game sound and microphone. Although I would assume most products are capable of this, and that is what I did assume with the PX21 I currently own, the fact of the matter it does not and after following the instructions to the letter it is incapable of configuring correctly in separating voice volume and game volume. Perhaps that is a direct compatibility issue with Windows 10 or the product is inferior, but I digress.
I found that the HyperX Cloud II is a product that is well regarded and has been certified by Teamspeak which is the primary reason for a change from the PX21. I hope this works as I would like to participate in RD club events and my first go around was a disaster from a microphone point of view. A coincidence it was also the first recommendation.
Again, I appreciate your help Thank you.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years