Do you play with wheel and hands displayed?

I display wheel and hands... I don't see my real wheel and hands in my line of vision as I'm sitting more upright (back problems!) plus I like the graphical representation of the game wheel in many cases more than my TX - it looks strange to drive a F1 car (not this game) with a TX.

I have hands and wheel animation off when driving with wheel.
I'm using a GT Omega wheel stand to my G27 and a scissors chair.
So I'm pretty close to the floor and can get my own wheel in the view where the animation otherwise would be.
This will change with Oculus in the future though! :thumbsup:

although you could argue that it is more immersive to have neither and just pretend its your wheel irl

Yeah, I thought about that as well. I still stick to my 1st answer thou, mostly because in some cars the dashboard/shift-indicator is located on the wheel. Meaning, I don't use any HUD.
Well, I try not to anyway. but sometimes you might have to.

My ingame seat is always moved quite forward and therefore my virtual steering wheel (plus hands) are almost invisible, even if they are activated. I'm seeing just a small bit of the upper part of the rim.

only wheel, if the driver atleast could move his hands a little (like 45°) further... still hoping for real hand driver animations like in pcars or AC. i like it in r3e how the hands stay on gearbox/shifter, but the hand-animation stopping at 90° just kills it 4me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%