Do you personally know of any females that play racing games?

be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in all the years i been playing racing games my Mrs has never ever showed any interest in them. but i recently built a cockpit and talked her into trying it.................................

well 30 virtual wrecked cars later and i`m thinking my turn now.............pffffffffffffffffffff. took me ages to get her on the dam thing & i had to promise to let her have another go later :mad:

so unless your prepared to share your beloved sim games KEEP THEM WELL AWAY :D

be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in all the years i been playing racing games my Mrs has never ever showed any interest in them. but i recently built a cockpit and talked her into trying it.................................

well 30 virtual wrecked cars later and i`m thinking my turn now.............pffffffffffffffffffff. took me ages to get her on the dam thing & i had to promise to let her have another go later :mad:

so unless your prepared to share your beloved sim games KEEP THEM WELL AWAY :D[/QUO
TE
Its nice having a girlfriend that is showing intrest in my driving games. Its to the point where she would be at home playing by herself chasing my ghost replays. She never beats them but tries.Because my friends are all GT5er's my girl is a bit better on Race On than they are. I guess there isn't enough female players on this site to start a womens league?

divasdy2.png

Click here and enjoy :)

my ex-girlfriend didn't like playing race games

she played guitar hero and loved to watch violent games with alot of blood :p

I have to respect my girlfriends request and not play violent games while she is around. She does not like the serious fps games,only fun shooters such as ones on the wii. She recently warmed up to GTR Evo/Race on, and was playing GT5 up untill my blu ray drive on PS3 kicked the bucket.

My girl tried V8 supercars the other night! Didn't do too well but she tried. She has excelled with the Mini's, she can pretty much keep up with my ghosts. She wants to race me head to head now. Question you all, Lan connection what do i need? do i have to buy another copy of game or can i install my games i have now to another PC? I have two computers two monitors and im thinking about buying another wheel(g25). I have DFPRO which i will set up for her and i use new wheel. I hope i can make this happen without having to buy new games.

Wife tried to drive NR2003 once...complained that that the wheel felt funny (MSoft FF) I turned the FF off and she was happy...:confused::eek: that was that.:drink::D

Fortunately she has no prob with getting the stuff to make simracing life easier for me.

Obutto, G25, decent box (my pooter that is :tongue:) and time to do it.:cool:

Not really. She once tried Gt5 but wanted to go stick shift with clutch immediately (In a Suzuki Swift(!)) In the beginning it was difiicult but after a couple of minutes it all went better. Until she said she'd do it just to entertain me

OK im thinking now that maybe i should not have let my GF try driving. By no means am i as fast as you guys but i wasn't expecting her to be only two/three seconds behind me on Monza:mad: I think it's great that she shows some interest in my hobby but i didn't want her to be that competitive:wink:

yeah the misses like to have ago now and again and tbf she shocked me on her first go as she was actuallly not all that bad and had some fairly consistant pace,

its my 4 yr old son who is consantly nagging me for ago on my rig, i think it,ll be time to build him one next year on his 5th bday,

hello ther are you online

Me or her? and if you are refering to online racing, i do from time to time but my Gf only plays offline head to head against me via LAN connection. She won't commit to the amount of laps we do on club races, and she works two jobs so it whenever she has time we race each other. I have two race07 on two computers at home with wheels for both systems. very fun at times. sometimes our roomie which she is a friend of my Gf sometimes race each other with Minis. I'm want to set up RFactor the same way in the next few days.

yeah the misses like to have ago now and again and tbf she shocked me on her first go as she was actuallly not all that bad and had some fairly consistant pace,

its my 4 yr old son who is consantly nagging me for ago on my rig, i think it,ll be time to build him one next year on his 5th bday,

Nice!

EDIT:
So guys I want to play a joke on the girls the next time they race each other. Usually on a five lap race,they are disiplined for at the best two laps then its bumper cars for the rest. So i was thinking that i will turn damage on without them knowing then let them go at it. I'll just sit back and watch. I want to see the look on their faces when they try to drive way after their first smack :D :thumbup: Damn! girls have not played since I last posted. :frown:

So my gf did her first online race just now. I put her in a public race at Valencia National, did fine during practice so i asked her to stay in and she did! :D although she was dead last what made me proud is she stayed in race while i watched other guys drop out:D. I got her to start at back seeing everyone was faster and start was quite the @#$! show. All in all she did Ok for her first online race. WAY TO GO B! im so proud of you! :doublethumb: I can't wait to see you sitting in my Obutto Rig come this September! :tongue:

Only about two or three. All of them with luscious looks. I would be joyous if they also drove stick shift. :D

Tried to get gf to 6spd shift on G27 "EPIC FAIL" we will stay with auto with her. And i'm not any better either. I will stick to sequential shifting. She can drive manual in a real car though. Sorry, can someone combine these three posts for me? i should of combined these three together.My bad :facepalm: Hey Omer bailed me out again. much thanks!

My wife loves to play seek & find, and casual games for hours! Sometimes I simply can't believe how determined she is. :)
In the other hand, she probably think "how can he drive this sims for hours?!".
She tried to drive a couple of times, entering left corner from left side, with 20mph, in 4th gear. It's painful to watch, after a 10 minutes of giving instructions. :D

Lol I have 2 of them around.

My wife used to be as quick as I was when we played GT4 on the PS2 long ago. But that was with a controller, and auto gears. Manual shifting on the PC is not her cup of tea, no matter if its sequential or stick.
In real life though, she drives really fast and decent (stick). She is a nice driver, and I am sure she will give Race a go soon.
Have no fear for her taking over my wheel, since she plays occasionally only.

The second one is my little daughter (5 years old). She has some experience using the wheel in my real car while we where on holidays, and is learning now how to drive. Don't know how long she will keep the learning up, cause her girlfriends are very interesting to her as well, so playing outside is a very tempting alternative for her.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back