Do you own GT Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know until you get in the race, mate. The AI drivers (if that's who you're driving against) aren't really a reliable yardstck to measure yourself against.

Plus, the race on Sunday (Aus morning) is a long 'un, loads more scope for mistakes, enforced repairs, pit stop balls ups etc.

You'll be fine - you never know what's going to happen, so just enjoy it and look to finish. You'll be surprised at the difference compared to offline races (in a good way)

• Jorma Stenman

Just ordered it from play.com today. My new gaming pc should also arrive early next week. It's the first I've had since the 90's. I've been playing on the consoles in the mean time, but finally had enough of their limitations with the release of Race Pro. PC SIM gaming, here I come!!1:rotfl:

That's 20 "got" or "going to get" votes already, with at least half a dozen people I can name of the top of my head who I've driven with and against on here not having voted yet.

We had 30+ sign ups for the Abarths @ Mullenbach event (but to be fair the sign up was up for the best part of 2 months) so please vote if you can.

And I have it. Play very seldom though, to be honest. The big hangup for me is that the disc has to be in the player. Because my CD:s and DVD:s of all sorts are either in wrong cases or in no cases at all. And sorting out the mess is surely something I would benefit from but continuosly am putting off for another day.
A lovely sim though and in my book it is part of the essential equipment of a simracer of rang :D

And I have it. Play very seldom though, to be honest. The big hangup for me is that the disc has to be in the player. Because my CD:s and DVD:s of all sorts are either in wrong cases or in no cases at all. And sorting out the mess is surely something I would benefit from but continuosly am putting off for another day.
A lovely sim though and in my book it is part of the essential equipment of a simracer of rang :D

A man after my own heart :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years