F1 2010 Do you have the game already?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Yes, got it on steam. It looks stunning. The menu's are annoying IMO and the handling of the cars... out of the box they were pretty bad but a bit of tweaking (and I think setting it on Expert difficulty made a difference, not sure) it started to feel about as good as some of the modern F1 mods for rFactor IMO.

I know alot of other disagree with me, but I don't think I wasted my $40. I was in the market for a decent single player game and as far as I can tell from the couple hours I have played this will do fine.

I will still use rFactor for online racing though, no doubt at all.

I've had mine since yesterday (I'm in Canada). Graphics are great! I have it on the second-hardest setting, and I was just noodling around Bahrain in the Lotus in practice. Not too sure about the realism... I have ABS and traction control fully off, but I could still *really* gun it hard out of the corners, and she still sticks. My only other frame of reference for how an F1 car should handle is the Mak-Corp 2007 Formula 1 League Edition v1.0 mod for GTR Evolution, and the two are different as night and day... with that F1 mod, I have to be super careful with the throttle coming out of corners, or I immediately 360... this car is waaay more forgiving.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%