Do we still have a main Teamspeak thread / Forum?

Warren Dawes

Premium
Do we still have a main introductory section for Teamspeak where members can see full info regarding which version is used, how to set it up, and use it etc?
I also can't find the section that used to show who was on TS at any time, maybe I have missed it or maybe we have temporarily lost it during the new software upgrades ?

Teamspeak seems to have disappeared again from the Home Page.

Also, can someone make a sticky with the Teamspeak Server IP data etc. I have to install TS to my Laptop and can't find the RD IP address, only the password.

I agree, I ran TS3 last night and it was easy to install and setup, and overall seems improved vs TS2.

Now if we could get someone to post a sticky somewhere visible, to advise everyone that we have changed to TS3, and server IP details etc. it would be great.

Make a post in the password and rule section :) Maybe better wait until TS3 is out?

I can't do this because the thread is locked and I don't have mod rights for that one.

there was a client update today wich is in some way not fully compatible to the rd server version nothing realy big it could be that some ppl with rights have there rights not propperly showen
so i gues there is a server update too. but as i sayed nothing realy important as i can still join :) posted just that you aware of it

Yep, I got the message to update TS3 when I tried to join, but had no idea what the server version was, so I just left it with the old one, which seem to work.
The lack of info about this combined with the constant updating (not knowing whether to or not) is a tad frustrating.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%