Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Did you figure out why the new smoke isnt working ? I have the same issue , default smoke works , if i disable default smoke and enable new smoke in CM particles i get no smoke :(

you must set HEATING_EXTRA to something thats not on the scale, click on the number to put in something like 400 or even more. Lately the multiplier must have gone off center ;)
1578632717408.png

Last edited:
Hate to bump an old thread, but i've recently encoutered similar.

Adjusted some video settings and all of a sudden, the d-pad on my wheel (Logitech G29) doesn't respond with the pit menu any more - worked fine prior to that - and I made no changes to my control layout either.

A whole lot of googling has returned no results on if there's something in CM that will enable/disable it.

Hey, I know this thread is old, but none of the thing they say here seemed to fix my issue, so I searched and eventually found this fix and felt like it was important to tell y'all about it so people researching this will find my solution and hopefully it will fix it for them as well.

So you use content manager, go to the CM showroom, select the inner glass (very important to be the inner or it won't work) then click the three little dots next to the material, then click change value and make sure all the settings with "fresnel" in the name are set to 0. The fresnel effect is the culprit of the motion blur in many of the vehicles that have this problem, it worked on all the ones I've tried so far.

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for those who can help me .... For two days now I can no longer use the Content Manager because it freezes on startup, I installed Assetto Corsa again and without mod, I have all the PC files updated , Windows 10 updated, eliminated the old saves of both Assetto Corsa and Content Manager, but nothing has changed: Content Manager doesn't even start
I am attaching the error log:
17:42:10.145: Initialized
17:42:10.159: → [App:101] CreateAndRun(): App version: 0.8.1976.36095 (x86, Windows 10)
17:42:10.187: → [Storage:231] Load(): Values.data: 2,73 ms
17:42:10.191: → [LocaleHelper:40] InitializeAsync(): Language ID: en
17:42:10.191: → [LocaleHelper:44] InitializeAsync(): Supported officially
17:42:10.523: → [AppAppearanceManager:166] InnerInitialize(): Accent color: #FFA20025
17:42:10.679: ⚠ [ModsWebBrowser:669] AddDefaultSources(): File Website.json is missing
17:42:10.697: • [AppShortcut:63] CreateShortcut(): Can’t create shortcut:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes.IPersistFile.Load(String pszFileName, Int32 dwMode)
at FirstFloor.ModernUI.Windows.ShellLink.Load(String file)
at FirstFloor.ModernUI.Windows.ShellLink..ctor(String file)
at FirstFloor.ModernUI.Windows.AppShortcut.HasShortcut()
at FirstFloor.ModernUI.Windows.AppShortcut.CreateShortcut()
17:42:10.703: ⚠ [DataUpdater:44] GetInstalledVersion(): Quick Filters are missing
17:42:10.705: → [BaseUpdater:24] .ctor(): Installed version for DataUpdater: 0
17:42:10.707: → [AppUpdater:44] Initialize(): Previos version: 0.8.1976.36095
17:42:10.713: → [BaseUpdater:24] .ctor(): Installed version for AppUpdater: 0.8.1976.36095
17:42:10.715: → [BaseUpdater:24] .ctor(): Installed version for LocaleUpdater:
17:42:10.729: → [VisualCppTool:43] Initialize(): Libraries load time: 0.5 ms
17:42:10.729: → [VisualCppTool:44] Initialize(): Current directory: C:\Users\Geppo\Desktop
17:42:11.134: → [AppUi:173] Run(): Shutdown…

I have the same issue, new smoke and sparks don't show up any more, can't think of any other combination of settings to try. Using only CSP (auto-updated) and Sol 1.4.
Have you tried to re-install everything?
I'm always up-to-date with Sol and CSP. Sometimes you have to uninstall certain sol and csp related folders manually (e.g. extension/config/tracks) and do a clean install. (That's the way I do it, at least.)

Well this issue only cropped up after a completely fresh install, including AC itself (HD failure). Before that, on my years-old installation with god knows how much old cruft, it was working fine, it's really weird.

im a noob at all this stuff but basically I installed a mod without creating a mod folder in assetto corsa content manager and now I want to uninstall it so i can reinstall it in the mods folder

thanks for the reply so I should probably give some context
i was watching lonestar assetto video
I downloaded the 1. BLM light as well as the 2. lights patch and I installed them just like he did, but when I went to mods tab it asked to create a folder for mods to enable or disable them.
anyways I am concerned because he said in the video that "if u want to play in servers that aren't night you have to disable it" since its not in my mods folder I cant disable it so yeah

Do the people at content manager still give keys out I donated and I’m sure I read it’s an auto service but haven’t received my code? I’ve contacted them but no reply any suggestions?

Yes. I actually just donated few hours ago and got mine key immediately. You had to add your email in the note.

Edit: I used PayPal so there was instruction to add email in the note section.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back