Do someone have a desperate need for replay cameras for a track? Let's go!

If you desperate need replay cams for a track that doesn't have it, and I find the track fun, I can do a Camtool set for free, just for the fun of it.
I already made some replay camera sets but now I'm looking for more good tracks that deserve it. Maybe you can help!

I'm sure that discovering good tracks and making replay cameras for them will help the community.

Count on me, lets go!

Some of the cameras I've done:

Hi Hauff, and thank you for your work,
I would like you to provide a replay camera set for the wonderful Luccaring Track, to enhance its beauty.
Luccaring track exists in two versions: normal res (available also on race department site) and Hires (paid). The author made a big effort to recreate this fantasy track around the real Lucca Town wall boundaries and I can confirm that they are very close to reality.

The track is very fun to drive.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I would like you to provide a replay camera set for the wonderful Luccaring Track, to enhance its beauty.
Luccaring track exists in two versions: normal res (available also on race department site) and Hires (paid). The author made a big effort to recreate this fantasy track around the real Lucca Town wall boundaries and I can confirm that they are very close to reality.

Thank you in advance.
You're welcome my friend! I hope to see some videos of your driving replay with one of my cameras. :)

Luccaring will be my next project (I'm finishing Miseluk)! Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you in advance.
The standard track cameras are always using high up angles. I stayed out of this way of thinking.
Here, I'm polishing some creative aspects but it's pretty close to a finished first version (I'll do at least one more):

Any suggestions for the next version would be very nice!
Thanks once again for the suggestion, great track!

I have a unreleased track i would love some cameras adding, soon as cams done i want to release it for all to have a play on.
Drop me a PM and i'll send you the track if you willing to set me up a cam set. Sure i could get you a beer or two in return ;-)

Dont spose you any good at adding lights too,,,,,, lol

If you desperate need replay cams for a track that doesn't have it, and I find the track fun, I can do a Camtool set for free, just for the fun of it.
I already made some replay camera sets but now I'm looking for more good tracks that deserve it. Maybe you can help!

I'm sure that discovering good tracks and making replay cameras for them will help the community.

Count on me, lets go!

Some of the cameras I've done:
Just discovered your excellent work.
I enjoy the mix of tight & moderate POVs.
Any chance you can work your magic on jk0011's BAHRAIN 2020 ENDURANCE layout?
The GP layout cams work fine, but the endurance cams often lose sight of the car.
anything you can do would be appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%