PC1 Do people set assists to REAL?

just saying if you do may answer why people finding it easier. Some cars will carry TRC. I turn all assists off.
Just asking?
All assists are off here.

I only wish this simcade had the ability to turn up tire audio. I have no braking feel and I can see the car wheels lock, but can't feel it or hear it in alot of cars, even when I turned down the engine audio.

Let me rephrase my previous post.

You have casual, purists, and hardcore drivers.
Casual - assists on of various levels.
Purists - drive the in-real-life configuration of the car
Hardcore - no driver's aids at any time.

Right now, I normally go into a sim and turn off all driver's aids - that I know of.
In pCars, I set it to "REAL". It shows TC/ABS/Stability control locked out.

Since I only have a few hours in this simcade, I really don't know which cars have TC, ABS, or stability control. But I'd love to drive the car configuration as it is in-real-life.

Thanks Matheus. Now, I can say "I thought TC was off - I crashed because it was on":D

I crash 'em either way :roflmao:

I drive with assists off so that I can race with anyone from newbs to aliens. I'm a mid-pack guy myself. If I don't practice without assists, I'll get lapped by the green skinned guys. I really don't like that. So far, I spend all my time off the track anyway!

Swagg

I drive with assists off just to challenge myself.

Some old people do crossword puzzles, some play shuffleboard. I shoot insurgents in shooter games and try to hit braking markers with consistency.

I remember yelling at old people "GET OFF THE ROAD!". Now, I'm old. So I took my own advice. :geek:

Just don't yell at me to "get off the virtual road!" It's all the fun I got left. :O_o:

I know and I have tried that, but Real in pCars still gives you some extra assistance, like some level of ABS.

And thats exactly what real means @Matheus Machado :) People seem to confuse real with no assists some how.

GT3's cars in real life run with anti-lock brakes so when you choose real in game ABS is forced, just like it should :)

And thats exactly what real means @Matheus Machado :) People seem to confuse real with no assists some how.

GT3's cars in real life run with anti-lock brakes so when you choose real in game ABS is forced, just like it should :)
I know they have ABS. I meant ABS in other cars, like the Mclaren F1. I know I didn't express myself correctly on that post, but what I want to say is that it gives you EXTRA assistance. And it just has one level of TC, either completely on or off, unlike AC that simulates how much the TC interferes with your driving. But all of that is just based on my 6 hours of experience with this game (4 of those configuring it's FFB).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%