Do i need Race 07 installed even though i have GTR EVO?

Yes I have two folders (I think). On the desktop I have the sign for gtr evo and underneath the sign for race 07. When I install a track or something I go through the race 07 folder as normal but in control panel in the add or remove programs it shows gtr evo and how much memory it uses and lower down the page it shows race 07 with the same amount of memory as gtr evo. Can I uninstall the race 07 program to free up space or will it get rid of files I need?

Yes I have two folders (I think). On the desktop I have the sign for gtr evo and underneath the sign for race 07. When I install a track or something I go through the race 07 folder as normal but in control panel in the add or remove programs it shows gtr evo and how much memory it uses and lower down the page it shows race 07 with the same amount of memory as gtr evo. Can I uninstall the race 07 program to free up space or will it get rid of files I need?

Race 07 is required for all expansion content - GTR Evo, STCC, Race On. They all need Race 07 installed or they will not work.

Basically, for the Steam version, all expansion content gets installed to the Race 07 folder. Race 07 is the base.

Even though you get different desktop shortcuts for all the expansions, they all are installed to the Race 07 folder.

So yes, you need it :)

So to make a sumery of what Mike said.
Those who got GTR-Evo have ofcorse Race 07 so it is a Green Flag to go and buy Race On :bashful:

And one more qustion for those who buy from Steam.

When you buy a game from steam is the getting send buy Mail (not internet) or do you get a download link where you can download the game?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%