[DLC] Will there be any more DLC for 2021

Yeah that's why I'm questioning it. There have been zero updates or any kind of news whatsoever. Then AC2 was announced. I'm hoping they do not abandon ACC. There still a lot of missing content from 2021 and the year is half over.

I really do hope they continue supporting ACC as the e-sports platform cause I honestly don't think that AC2 will be able to have this level of individual quality (not necessarily a bad thing cause then we can have more content and mods). Also gt racing is just awesome and ACC is still growing. It's pretty amazing. It's a very hardcore sim but because of how the car class is its very friendly to new comers. The aggressive presets are great for the most part, the UI is great, the league's are good. So hopefully we continue keep getting fixes and dlc even after the release of AC2 but then again Kunos is a small team. Either way, I have to say kudos to Kunos. What they have made with ACC it's just great

• Deleted member 1417362

I would hope they would be, in the interview below which was only in May it was suggested that they are looking at avenues within the SRO arena.

Now i believe the only two tracks missing from ACC replicating SRO GT World Europe is :- Magny-Cours & Valencia

Now if you consider if the game is going to go and follow the actual GT World series's and include Asia and Americas. These could be added as DLC's but it would require all the tracks to be laser scanned unless there was another way to obtain the scans that have already been done.

But with "Covid" pulling a fast one last year i'm pretty sure i read somewhere this was the reason given for at least MagnyCours not being scanned.

But there is very little from SRO and 2022 onwards, i would say if there was to be any DLC's given ACC is limited under the SRO branding as the "official game of the SRO Series" then it will be after 2022 calendars and cars are released.

So just to stop the wish list items (and i'd agree myself it would be amazing) but we are unlikely to see, GT1's, GTE's, Nordschleife, LeMans, and any other car/track combo that's not under the SRO banner.

This might be where AC2 comes in though, ACC remains the "Official" game of the series, but AC2 opens the door for the wish list of tracks and cars.

Just my 2p

I don't expect many big updates. I see that in the Esports series for SRO GT World Challenge Europe, they are all using 2021 liveries for their cars. I would assume there will be a 2021 season added for Europe at least. I'm not so sure any new tracks will be addded though.

Personally, I would like to see one of or all of the following (though I'm not holding my breath for it).

- GTWC America DLC (especially for the tracks like Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Road America, Sebring...)
- Toyota Supra GT4 car (I doubt this will ever happen)
- Custom grid tool (due to SRO licensing, I doubt this will happen) for creating your own championships or single races with a custom grid.

That's my top three.

Damn the game is on sale and the dev do not publish any news to attract some new potential players like me :(
With the current content and without any news about the future I m not sure to buy the game

I do not think we will see any more dlc. They just added the 2021 liveries but not the tracks. I have a suspicion they've moved on to AC2 which is kinda sad. I hope AC2 will have the same depth as ACC(pitstop rules, bop, etc). If not, I hope we at least get the season updates for ACC but Kunos is a small team.

Last edited:
I do not think we will see any more dlc. They just added the 2021 liveries but not the tracks. I have a suspicion they've moved on to AC2 which is kinda sad. I hope AC2 will have the same depth as ACC(pitstop rules, bop, etc). If not, I hope we at least get the season updates for ACC but Kunos is a small team.
Unless you've had your head under a rock for the past 18 or so months you might have noticed that we've been in a global pandemic with severe travel restrictions in some cases. This has made things like organising track scans extremely difficult if not impossible, hence no new tracks.

They may well have moved onto AC2, but ACC is still being actively developed and any new track assets scanned can be used in both with the correct licencing in place. It's just the logistical problems of getting to scan the tracks that's holding up any major new content for ACC

Unless you've had your head under a rock for the past 18 or so months you might have noticed that we've been in a global pandemic with severe travel restrictions in some cases. This has made things like organising track scans extremely difficult if not impossible, hence no new tracks.
Aris even mentioned that in one of his streams after release of the 2020 DLC, that they couldn't include Magny-Cours because there was no way for them to get to France to collect all necessary data.

I would love to see them add LMP 2 to continue with the mixed racing classes. You could then add the key 24hr tracks Sebring, Daytona and of course Lemans.
Later on when Hypers cars get more factory’s competing that could be their following DLC.

• Deleted member 1417362

I would love to see them add LMP 2 to continue with the mixed racing classes. You could then add the key 24hr tracks Sebring, Daytona and of course Lemans.
Later on when Hypers cars get more factory’s competing that could be their following DLC.

Sadly, that's not going to happen, as much as i'd love to see it.

ACC is governed by SRO and the SRO series including GT3\4 world, Asia, Americas and British Championships. The announcement on Friday said they were working on renewing the SRO contract for another 3 years.

ACC is about GT3\GT4, i cant say its never going to have LMP2, Hypercars, lemans etc as i dont work for either but if ACC is producing content and DLC under the SRO license it would take SRO adopting a new class to be available. And WEC is licensed elsewhere.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%