DLC Update

Furthermore, 2020-2022 Season Pass owners will also receive a 6th Premium Track DLC in 2023 - that however will not be included in the Premium Track Pack.

This means that the sixth track that was promised to everyone that bought and as of this moment buys the Premium Track Pack is revoked.

Moral implications aside, is this even legal?

Just to provide an answer, this is Renatos reply to @X-Vector who also posed this question about the Premium Track Pack on the Reiza forums:

That´s a mistake in the description and is being amended as we speak along with some other outdated bits in other packs - including this sixth track for Season Pass owners was due to us electing to give one of the items of the Season Pass free for all who bought AMS2 base during Early Access after Season Pass was already on sale - as the Premium Track Pack came later, it doesn´t share that same obligation.

If anyone feels wronged by the innaccurate Steam description though we will supply a free key for the 6th track upon its release - just hit me with a PM upon its release and we´ll sort you out.

And no, it´s not Le Mans

Question regarding the season pass.
Ive bought everything individually on sale except usa pt. 3

The season pass is currently on sale @ 40% off....if i was to purchase the pass would I get a further reduced price for owning previous dlcs?

Depends on if the Season Pass is its own item or a bundle of singular DLCs on Steam, and I'm not certain which it is. Steam will show you if you get reduced pricing before you purchase.

Either way, All the communications around DLC and everything to do with content releases has been an outright mess, and any negative feedback is valid and the fault sits entirely with Reiza.

I'm not saying they have provided poor value, or failed to deliver, But they certainly made the process far more complicated and poorly communicated then what is ideal.

Personally I just gave up trying to figure out what they were up to, bought the most expensive package and now just get pleasantly surprised when my game updates with new content.

Be interesting to see how they package the content after the Season pass expires.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%