F1 2011 DLC for F1 2011

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
As we know DLCs are a big way of making money for any company involved in the gaming industry. F1 2010 didn't have any DLC, but I think there is room for some in f1 2011. I know some people will say oh but these things aren't in real F1, but we aren't real Formula 1 drivers and in my opinion too much realism takes the fun out of games.
I think a real point of interest will be a legends pack, where you pay something like 1200 Microsoft points, or the equivalent in PS3 points, and you get cars for a certain decade from 1950 onwards, and you could use them in sprint mode on online multi-player because the performance of all cars are equal. I also think the pack should include the best old tracks from the past, like Imola, Silverstone (1975), Donington Park, Nordschleife and so on.
Another thing people have been asked for is a helmet editor, where you can make your own design.
The final thing I can think of that could be put as a DLC is a safety car and formation lap on which many people have been crying out for, but I think they should be used in online multi-player, because if it was it would come out every lap which would be very annoying, maybe in races over 50% distance, but no less. It should be an opiton for a custom GP
Any other ideas people have for DLC I would be glad to hear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back