Resource icon

MGP13 DLC Champions - Custom Riding Style 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BikeGamer submitted a new resource:

DLC Champions - Custom Riding Style - Riding style more close to original pilots !!!

Hi guys,

I changed Riding style of DLC Champions (DLC4).
All pilots have the same style (Balanced), so I changed that.
nosweat.gif

Riding Style
spacer.gif
137414idstyle.jpg

My pack :

#0 Balanced
Alex Criville - Valentino Rossi - Wayne Gardner - Eddy Lawson - Alex Barros - Wayne Rainey - Luca Cadalora - Freddie Spencer

#2 Shoulders Out...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't want the free download because,I think that without the installer of dlc i can add the dlc to the game,or I am wrong? I lost my backup because i have done a clean of my pc but i forgot the folder with the backup
sorry for my english..

BikeGamer submitted a new resource:

DLC Champions - Custom Riding Style - Riding style more close to original pilots !!!

Read more about this resource...
Thanks for the Post. Are the numbers for the riding stiles in the BML file the same? ie 0-4
BML file says 004 down to 000 and Rossi's is '0' ... strange .
If I edit these and save the BML File goes into symbols ?? And if I remix the Game will crash , when I replace with back up game goes fine . I used notepad to open and edit the BML file ( I assume I will need a special program?) I am going to hunt and research and any help would be appreciated.
How is the way to edit these riding positions ? am I on the right track ?
Great work by the way. I'm a bike nut , have my own super bike and this game is the best Bike sim yet.:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the Post. Are the numbers for the riding stiles in the BML file the same? ie 0-4
BML file says 004 down to 000 and Rossi's is '0' ... strange .
If I edit these and save the BML File goes into symbols ?? And if I remix the Game will crash , when I replace with back up game goes fine . I used notepad to open and edit the BML file ( I assume I will need a special program?) I am going to hunt and research and any help would be appreciated.
How is the way to edit these riding positions ? am I on the right track ?
Great work by the way. I'm a bike nut , have my own super bike and this game is the best Bike sim yet.:cool:
Notepad++ or another program that leaves the hexadecimal intact such as HxD, HexEdit, XVI32 or emacs if you also run linux/mac.

Notepad++ or another program that leaves the hexadecimal intact such as HxD, HexEdit, XVI32 or emacs if you also run linux/mac.
Thanks Mighty, found and downloaded Hex edit , here is the link if people want it - http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~prewett/hexedit/
is free.
Seems pretty easy from there Mighty. Just tested it and it seems we can just replace the numbers 0-4 in the right hand side window of Hex edit , save as and over wright the file and it keeps the changes without the corruption. Very handy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%