Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

DIY wheel - how to buy small amount of alcantera

I am starting the process of buying parts for a formula wheel. I need a small amount of alcantera - just for the handles. I don't need a whole yard. Anyone else go through this and willing to sell a portion of their left overs?? Or is anybody interested in a group buy and splitting the yard? I'm in US. Or suggest where I can get this small amount.

I am starting the process of buying parts for a formula wheel. I need a small amount of alcantera - just for the handles. I don't need a whole yard. Anyone else go through this and willing to sell a portion of their left overs?? Or is anybody interested in a group buy and splitting the yard? I'm in US. Or suggest where I can get this small amount.

I use goat suede from eBay that costs $27 it's 0.9mm thick which is perfect, and feels great.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-Go...skins-BLACK-221/282583436941?var=581756633980