DIY pedals help

Gabm8gte

1RPM
Sep 23, 2019
I'm working on my DIY pedals, nothing fancy (no load cells) and was wondering, if someone has a diagram of how to connect the potentiometers, I was thinking on using Arduino nano or micro (since that what I got suggested) I just want the least complicated way to connect them to my PC using a usb cable (also this is why an Arduino nano or micro board sounds reasonable) but since I'm a DIY noob when it comes to electronic boards and stuff, idk how to connect 2 potentiometers into 1 board, that's why I need some guide here. Can someone who has the knowledge or has done some diy pedals before please help me? thanks in advance!

v.azhure

1RPM
Nov 3, 2018
I'm working on my DIY pedals, nothing fancy (no load cells) and was wondering, if someone has a diagram of how to connect the potentiometers, I was thinking on using Arduino nano or micro (since that what I got suggested) I just want the least complicated way to connect them to my PC using a usb cable (also this is why an Arduino nano or micro board sounds reasonable) but since I'm a DIY noob when it comes to electronic boards and stuff, idk how to connect 2 potentiometers into 1 board, that's why I need some guide here. Can someone who has the knowledge or has done some diy pedals before please help me? thanks in advance!
I make some arduino pro micro and HX711 load cell amplifier brake pedal mod. You can use my sketch...

POT has three pins: Vcc, Signal, GND

Vcc- to 5V Arduino
GND - to GND Arduino
Signal R1 - to A0, Signal R2 - to A1

IMG_20190924_130524.jpg IMG_20190921_101035.jpg IMG_20190921_094631.jpg

Last edited: