DIY dash indicator

and last one

Finished_3.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey guy, Look what i've done with mine !!

I took a real dash and connect only the steeper motor with 3 arduino nano, one for each meter.
I used same kind of code as the above to make it work and added library for the specific stepper motor.

Upvote 0
Hi guys. Anyone can help me with Arduino+tm1638? My dash was working on windows 10. I had to do fresh installation and suddenly the InPutDataFisic stopped working. I am getting now directinput error (there is a wheel button config). The dash was so awesome that i can't imagine driving without it :/ help. Thanks in advance...

Upvote 0
Hello people I have an arduino one and TM1938 display. I have uploaded the sketch program and i havent got any error. After this, I have opened AC aplication and when I play the game I see conect the AC aplication . The problem is that the display dosent swich on and the wired is ok.
Im using the last version of arduino with win10.
Can anyone help me please???

Thanks for all

Upvote 0
Start AC. Start the race, practice etc. Minimize AC. Launch inputdataphisic, select AC and connect. Remember to set right port in the settings. If it doesn't help press reset button on your arduino...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing