Div 2 Barcelona Post Race Reports

I've just had an idea -

Why not have the division structure more like the FIA hierarchy? In other words, Div 2 could go back to racing F3000, and the top 3 move up to F1 at the end of the season, much like GP2 drivers who go up.

Maybe even a 3rd division for Formula Masters?

Just a thought!

Phil :D

Kimmo, I know you are upset. I took you out but not by my mistake. Read my race report. It's dissapointing I know but stick with it. It will get better.

---EDIT----

Actually I see now that it wasn't me it was Wayne Reed. I just saw a yellow car spinning into you and assumed it was me.

you must need to to stop driving with your eys shut as from the replay i was way up in frount of you i cant help it if you dont know when to brack in to t1 not my fault its yours :mad:

Yes Werner, it was Wayne Reed who was too greedy today. I just don't wanna waste my free time for something like this so I'll concentrate only for FPWS races in future. That was not an accident that was just mindless acting.
and as for you kimmo i realy think you should read the rules on racing as it ses that if you are on the inside the it is your corner i was 85% past him and if he cant brack that is his falt not mine seems like poeple in this race link to put the blam onto others because that cant take the blame them self you all need to rember i was taken out the race aswell lost my rear wing so thanks for that

and as for you kimmo i realy think you should read the rules on racing as it ses that if you are on the inside the it is your corner i was 85% past him and if he cant brack that is his falt not mine seems like poeple in this race link to put the blam onto others because that cant take the blame them self you all need to rember i was taken out the race aswell lost my rear wing so thanks for that

I saw the replay and it looks like you hit Werner while you overtook him. Werner drove very straight line and lost control just after your overtake. If you hit him or if you didn't so I'm not any kind of judge here so you won't get any penalty's from me but from the RD stuff then, ok.

This situation started from TS 134 so anybody feel free to check what happens then.

Wayne, I'm not shifting blame. I merely stated that I thought that I was the one who spun into Kimmo and that after looking at it again realised it was you. There was now way you could have avoided hitting Kimmo as you yourself were spinning out of control.

Trust me, I would not have contested your pass into T1 had we not touched. Take a look at the replays of the races this year. I am very carefull into T1 always and on lap 1 I always make sure that coming onto T1 I leave room when I have people on my inside.

There were no ill intentions here by anyone.

I'm sorry boys, but we need to study the replays closer before writing about it in the forums.

After seeing the replay it is obvious that the main reason for it is that Werner was drifting to the right. In the meantime Wayne's feeling are so hurt that he have pulled out of the league.

I would just like to say thanks for the good racing i have had in this league i will be back to show how it is done :tongue: mybe when fsone reales there 2009 mod good racing to you all :)

really disapointing everything. ok start no problems for me saw someone go flying into someone with out seeming to hit the brakes. 2nd lap i went out by my self hit a bump then the curb and flew across into the wall oh well :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back