Distracted by new contents arrival

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Sorry for the tardy replies but have been distracted by this wee beauties arrival.:D:D
20151109_143752.png

Back this afternoon to deal with R3E club stuff.:D:D

Congrats, now that you have a proper time thief inhouse we'll be seeing much less of you going forward xD
Big hugs :)
Not inhouse, it's another great grandchild, bring the total to 3. Grandchildren and great grandchildren are so much better than your own children:sneaky:, no sleepless nights, nappy changing and endless squalling:D. Best of all you get to watch your kids tearing their hair out when they're teenagers just like you did with them:laugh:.

I've only got the one little lad and thats more than enough for me! Dont know how you guys manage to keep up with all those birthdays ! :)
And this gentlemen is why we drive pretend racing cars and not the real thing!!!!!!!!!!

Not inhouse, it's another great grandchild, bring the total to 3. Grandchildren and great grandchildren are so much better than your own children:sneaky:, no sleepless nights, nappy changing and endless squalling:D. Best of all you get to watch your kids tearing their hair out when they're teenagers just like you did with them:laugh:.
AH yeah that makes a huge difference! :p
A wise man once told me that the greatest experience in life was watching your kids have teenagers themselves, just as you described ^^
Congratz nonetheless, big day I can only imagine!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.9%