Dissaperance of R3E from Steam

Its gone from the Steam store, so its not downloadable for new users, is this a good sign? a possible big patch coming? Its got me curious.

I read somewhere that it's a glitch caused by the change in ownership of the companies from Simbim to S3 and RaceRoom.

Steam probably pulled it until someone explains to them who actually owns it - just a guess. :whistling:

so sad about it.....i just update my pc few days ago from win 8 to win 8.1....i re-intalled steam and all my library,but r3e just disappear....i also bought dtm dlc for 39€....now i have no chance at all to re-install r3e and my dlc which i legitimate own and i also paid for that.....is it possible they f°°k me so easily?

so sad about it.....i just update my pc few days ago from win 8 to win 8.1....i re-intalled steam and all my library,but r3e just disappear....i also bought dtm dlc for 39€....now i have no chance at all to re-install r3e and my dlc which i legitimate own and i also paid for that.....is it possible they f°°k me so easily?
I'm in the same boat, I bought a ssd last week and wiped my pc, I own all the expansions and cannot install the blinking sim! Feeling a little (a lot) pissed off!!

Well i bought DTM 2013 a week or so back from steam, only just yesterday added it to my game libuary, showed up in dlc, but then went to raceroom portal website and it not listed under my purchased content, sent email to support guess i just have to wait now.

I'm in the same boat, I bought a ssd last week and wiped my pc, I own all the expansions and cannot install the blinking sim! Feeling a little (a lot) pissed off!!
i hope it's only a licence problem or something similar.
a steam user on this thread said:
"Check out the Facebook-Site. There is a message that they are in contact with the Publisher to bring the Games back in Store asap".

really funny that we did a clean o.s. installation when they removed r3e from steam, isn't?...

Last edited:
Thats not cool...
One pays 40 euros for a game... gets a disk and is able to play whenever and wherever he wants, offline and online with need for internet connection.
Then one pays more than 120 euros for tracks and cars of another so called free game just to find out that he cant make use of the money he spent...

Reactions: D0K

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing