Disqualified Improper Pit

Are there any walkthroughs on what exactly we need to do here?
I’ve been disqualified two times now, both 30 min races very frustrating.
I understand we must change tires and driver?
I’m doing something wrong.

Normally you should come in during the pit stop window, driver change should be preselected and tyres according to preselected pitstop strategy. Pit stop window for mandatory stop is between 35min and 25min in a 1h race. Maybe you came in too early or too late. This will still count as a pitsop, but not mandatory pit stop. There is a small window beside the pitstop window when you enter pitlane. Green lights on all mandatory changes indicate, that it qualifies for a mandatory stop.
At least that was my perception.

Began my career tonight and did Zolder. FP1, Q1 and Q2 went fine. Race scheduled for 1h. Led during my first stint and came in after 28min. Driver change ok, tyre change ok, but then I noticed that refuelling is greyed out. Mandatory pitsop done then, but not enough fuel left in the tank. Had to quit the race because the fuel would not stretch to the end no matter which map I would have selected.

Started over and the setup dialogue tells me on closer inspection, that refuelling is not allowed. No matter which pit stop strategy I choose, refuelling is always greyed out.

WTF? Normally Blancpain GT allows for refuelling during races, right?
What went wrong?

Yes it was user error as I was not closing the pit box dialogue window before stopping in my box.
Also we have to select all three fuel, tires, change driver they all must be green then close the pit dialogue box before stopping.
Good to know you solved that.
BTW I never close the pit dialogue box during pitting. I just adjust what I want done while driving through the fast lane and leave it open. Mandatory stuff needs to be higjlighted green of course. No problems with invalid pitsops so far.

Just I buy new rig with i7-9700 and RTX 2070 S and now, with epic graphics settings, I see how good ACC is. Well, I got any quick 30 min. races with AI and when I set rainy weather (with relatively strong rain and water on the track) in the Spa, any AI´s start to pit after first lap. Not all, but maybe half of the grid. Is this any bug, or what? Conditions not change during 30 min. races, so piting is absurd imo. Thanks for replies.

Just I buy new rig with i7-9700 and RTX 2070 S and now, with epic graphics settings, I see how good ACC is. Well, I got any quick 30 min. races with AI and when I set rainy weather (with relatively strong rain and water on the track) in the Spa, any AI´s start to pit after first lap. Not all, but maybe half of the grid. Is this any bug, or what? Conditions not change during 30 min. races, so piting is absurd imo. Thanks for replies.
Hmm, I had that with earlier builds of the game, but not lately. But then I rarely drive in rainy conditions, so maybe not the best reference. Maybe I should do a wet race again.... :D
AI starting on wrong tyres it seems. Maybe a bug?

AI starting on wrong tyres it seems.

Exactly. They started pit after first lap and probably change tyres. Its strange, because weather (rain and water on the track) was same before, during and after the race. Anyway, with strong computer is ACC pure beaty and graphical side of the sim is on the same level like driving physics. ACC is better and better with every patch.

Last edited:
I got dsq in a 40 min race and not sure why. I pitted during the window. Is there more that has to be done?
- You always have to change tires during a pit stop.
- You have to switch driver during a pit stop (in a 40 min race, only your 2nd driver is needed; in a 1 hour race, you have to do 3 pit stops and have your 3th driver race too).
- Refueling isn't always allowed (you should be able to see this prior to the race; this will be visible as a (red) warning in the menu). If refueling is mandatory, you need to at least add 1 liter/gallon.
- Brakes are not to be changed mandatory.

You can find some information on Wikipedia: https://www.acc-wiki.info/wiki/Car_Setups_and_Pitstop :thumbsup:

In the 'fuel and strategy' tab in your car's setup, you can preselect which set of tires you want to change to and how many liters of fuel you want to add. See here.

Before starting a race, I make sure everything is good to go for my pitstop (in the MFD = multifunctional display). Via the MFD I also indicate which driver I want to switch do (you can not do this via the tab in the car's setup). See here.
You will see that the MFD shows you what the mandatory requirements for a valid pitstop are. In this case: fuel and tires.

Just make sure all the requirements are green (if there is a pit window, this requirement will only turn green when you come into the pits during this window) and you shouldn't be DQ'ed. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%