F1 2011 Display on LCD or PC monitor

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have this game on 360 and when my Fanatec CSR comes I'm going to use my computer as the display since it's on the desk. But is it me or does this game look a little better on the LCD tv screen vs. the pc monitor. It just seems brighter and clearer, and when I put it to my PC through HDMI it looks kind of cartoony.

I have this game on 360 and when my Fanatec CSR comes I'm going to use my computer as the display since it's on the desk. But is it me or does this game look a little better on the LCD tv screen vs. the pc monitor. It just seems brighter and clearer, and when I put it to my PC through HDMI it looks kind of cartoony.

there's always something weird with the way codemasters' recent games look. at least to me. f1 2010 had the exact same "gloomy" look. nothing's as bright as it should be.

the dirt series looks alright but something is very cartoony about them to me.

You could try messing with your monitor's settings, especially the color temperature setting, setting it to 9300k vs 6900k is a big difference, but still not enough I don't think. also try messing w/ contrast and brightness. seems kind of stupid tho, why can't it just look better in game.

Oh and it does look better on LCD imo, my laptop monitor is LED LCD, but I play on a 23" computer monitor because it's bigger.

At one point I believe there was a color mod for f1 2010, look for something similar soon or make a request in the mod section

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%