[Discussion] If Jaguar was to return...?

Williams.

Together they already created the supercar Jaguar C-X75 and they qorked together in Formula E.

Williams also is a british team, which suits perfectly to Jaguar. I also could imagine that Williams will need more sponsor money in the future. There could be something like BMW-Williams or Sauber-Alfa but with Jaguar and Williams instead.

Williams.

Together they already created the supercar Jaguar C-X75 and they qorked together in Formula E.

Williams also is a british team, which suits perfectly to Jaguar. I also could imagine that Williams will need more sponsor money in the future. There could be something like BMW-Williams or Sauber-Alfa but with Jaguar and Williams instead.
At first i wanted to add "I also could imagine that Williams will need more sponsor money in the future, since Stroll might be driving for Force India in the future."

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...by-stroll-led-consortium.157746/#post-2803899

I guess thats not too far from reality then.

--
But with Mercedes engines, or will Jag have heir own?

I don't know. Cosworth engines in the past were quite an obvious choice for the team. Now i would not know which engine they could choose. Mercedes, Ferrari, Renault and Honda all are not quite fitting related to Jaguar.

Never can work out what the legalities are regarding "bought" teams/names - Red Bull bought out Jaguar F1 wasn't it. Does this mean that Red Bull now own Jaguar F1 - including the name? Therefore maybe there can never be "Jaguar F1" again unless Red Bull sell it back to someone...
What happens to the teams then (including Red Bull), goodness knows.

Same situation with Lotus.

Never can work out what the legalities are regarding "bought" teams/names - Red Bull bought out Jaguar F1 wasn't it. Does this mean that Red Bull now own Jaguar F1 - including the name? Therefore maybe there can never be "Jaguar F1" again unless Red Bull sell it back to someone...
What happens to the teams then (including Red Bull), goodness knows.

Same situation with Lotus.
Remember the Lotus Fiasco. And the rights to the name were under David Hunt for the racing side. (James Hunts Bother) and Tony Fernandez had the road car market and a had a consortium of teams Renault, Lotus ect. The Norfolk team lost rights to lotus name as it was sold to Tony Fernandez when David Hunt folded and the team had to call themselves Caterham. As Tony Fernandez was planing on running under the Lotus name.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%