Discord mystery

Kek700

Premium
This is what I get when I try and get the app onto my PC. I could open the browser as shown and use that, but do not really fancy anything like that going on in the background. Maybe it is not possible to have an Discord App on Win 10. who knows I don't.
This action seems to stop me down loading the app onto my desktop. I have loaded the App onto my iPad previously. This has now been removed from my iPad and iPhone.
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9)_LI.jpg

And have you downloaded and installed the app? Because on the last screenshot, you seem to still be attempting to claim the account from browser, not from the app.

I had problems installing discord on my W10 computer this past Sunday. I googled for installation fixes.

After fixing the issues, I disabled the auto load and don't know if I will ever really use it.

I was just trying to do this last night and no-go for me. I guess I will have to google it as well..

And have you downloaded and installed the app? Because on the last screenshot, you seem to still be attempting to claim the account from browser, not from the app.

If I remember correctly Martin, I was trying to load the App from within Race departments Discord page in my Browser, all made sense at the time. I think what I did was get rid of all my Discord Apps on my iPhone and iPad. Close every thing down in my PC win 10. Then I downloaded the app as I would normally do with an App for win10.
Put in my password and all was well in Discord land. :)

I'm such a numpty.:geek:

Yeah it’s quite buggy using browser for some reason,
I used the app for quite a few years now but sometimes using the browser will still try add sign in again and cause issues,
I avoid it 100% now, it’s kinda like steam this does the same also.

I keep getting an unclaimed account message which I have no idea how to fix.
I get the same when using the browser George - something like, 'you need to claim it' so when I do it says someone has it, which is me. ffs.

Downloaded the app and I can see/access RD/SGP Discord, haven't used it yet so dunno if (or how) it works in an event.

I went into the setup, and got the audio working, tested the mic.
I tried to get into Assetto corsa which had a lock next to it. So, I assume when a race is actually on, that lock will disappear and I can communicate with others in the unlocked race.
:(
Is there anyway I can go to test if Discord works from a headphone mic thingy.

Lots of changes lads and not all working easily.
John I figured out what the unclaimed account thing was. I just needed to log out of discord on the browser and log back in. It wants to confirm your IP address when logging back in. Then it went away.
Still can't sort SimRacing gp tho.

Not sure exactly what you mean George I am floundering somewhat with this.

I just go into online and put in simracing.gp

There is only one online event, it comes up with something like "something racedepartment simracing.gp something"

It is only visible when the event is under way, get there early you will see nothing.

I hope I am not being bleeding obvious. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back