discoazul.uk recommend?

You're right, its on the TM website. If its on the website, its legit. TM wouldn't list a retailer that wasn't authorized.
well i just preordered the t 300 rs from amazon for 253 pound but the only problem is i have to wait god knows how long as its out of stock:(and cant find anywhere cheaper or in stock.

Upvote 0
well i just preordered the t 300 rs from amazon for 253 pound but the only problem is i have to wait god knows how long as its out of stock:(and cant find anywhere cheaper or in stock.

Yea but even when Amazon is out of stock, they usually get stock in pretty quickly. Much faster than their estimates lead you believe. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't get some in stock in a week.

Upvote 0
actually with the trouble I had with the TX and wrong plug supplied im gonna go safe and get theTX from the UK, however down the line I can always get the GTE wheel..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
actually with the trouble I had with the TX and wrong plug supplied im gonna go safe and get theTX from the UK, however down the line I can always get the GTE wheel..
doesnt that mean spending another 100 plus in the future for the gte rim..you could always buy t300 gte now for 299 at ebuyer or box.uk

Upvote 0
doesnt that mean spending another 100 plus in the future for the gte rim..you could always buy t300 gte now for 299 at ebuyer or box.uk

Yep, if you really want the GTE rim, I would just buy the T300 or the T300RS for a small bit more than the TX. The T300RS rim although not specifically the GTE rim, is the exact same size and weight, it just has a few more buttons and Playstation labeling and I actually like it slightly more than the GTE rim.

Upvote 0
Yep, if you really want the GTE rim, I would just buy the T300 or the T300RS for a small bit more than the TX. The T300RS rim although not specifically the GTE rim, is the exact same size and weight, it just has a few more buttons and Playstation labeling and I actually like it slightly more than the GTE rim.
I think the number of buttons are identical on the two, just different placement.

Upvote 0
I think the number of buttons are identical on the two, just different placement.

Yep, just checked both and you're correct. The manettino dial functions as three buttons so maybe the GTE actually has one more unless the PS button on the RS rim can be assigned to something else on the Playstation other than a "home" button. On the PC, they should be identical though.

Upvote 0
Yep, just checked both and you're correct. The manettino dial functions as three buttons so maybe the GTE actually has one more unless the PS button on the RS rim can be assigned to something else on the Playstation other than a "home" button. On the PC, they should be identical though.
do you prefer the gte rim

Upvote 0
do you prefer the gte rim

I prefer the PS rim on the T300RS but I do use mine on the PS3 and PS4 too so its nice to have the buttons already labeled. If I was using it only on the PC, I would probably prefer the GTE rim since it lacks the PS branding and looks more like a race car rim but otherwise they're identical in size, shape and weight.

Upvote 0
yeah cheer mate..

im actually just waiting for confirmatino from overclockers about refund (should get today hopefully) then ill get from DABS at same price. And i have email confirming they have UK plugged stock lol

Im still contemplating whether the GTE wheel will be a much better experience, than the TX.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years