discoazul.uk recommend?

Upvote 0
Today I went to my friends house to see his race sim rig (he's big on Iracing) and he has the T300 GTE (and the F1 rim) and I had my first ever go with a Thrustmaster wheel. I was impressed, very impressed. The GTE rim is wonderful and feels great. Good weight to it. The F1 rim was superb and I really want one now. The FFB is great with this wheel, loved its strength and the torque. I really hope my T500rs is as good, if so I will be very happy.

Upvote 0
Today I went to my friends house to see his race sim rig (he's big on Iracing) and he has the T300 GTE (and the F1 rim) and I had my first ever go with a Thrustmaster wheel. I was impressed, very impressed. The GTE rim is wonderful and feels great. Good weight to it. The F1 rim was superb and I really want one now. The FFB is great with this wheel, loved its strength and the torque. I really hope my T500rs is as good, if so I will be very happy.
good to hear i hope i get the same impression when i have a go tomorrow.. ive been using a g25 for many years now and its been amazing and reliable so i hope t300 lives up to it.

Upvote 0

Coming from someone that owns both, the T500RS is slightly stronger for sure, but not quite as smooth or quick as the TX/T300. All great wheels, just slightly different feel from the T500RS and TX/T300. Hate to even mention it but the Fanatec CSW v2 is the best of them all, it has more strength than the T500RS and its smoother than the TX/T300. Best of both worlds really. The only thing better than the Fanatec CSW v2 are the direct drive wheels which are $1800-3000.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years