discoazul.uk recommend?

I'd pay a bit more and get the tried and tested, reliable, more powerful, better pedals eqipped T500RS. You know deep down that you'll wish you had later on. ;)

Upvote 0
i got the impression that the TX was a better more faster wheel.

That's just an impression. :) Yes it might be faster, ever so slightly. But the build quality seems to be a darn site better on the T500's. Now on revision V5 or V6. The T500RS is not their flagship model for nothing. In my opinion anyway having read review after review and forum after forum for the last 3 months. I too was going to go for the T300 GTE but as it's based on the troublesome TX I decided to go for the top model instead.

Upvote 0
I didn't buy from Discoazul for the very reason that if you need to return the item, I could foresee problems. I purchased from BOX.CO.UK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well i couldnt be arsed waiting for amazon to come back in stock so i bought the t300 gte from shopto.net 289...i just hope its worth it and a better upgrade from g25...shopto on ebay that is 289 on site still 300

Upvote 0
Static paddles are fine, probably get used to them within an hour. They are quite big too, so no need to stretch your pinkies. I will be getting the F1 rim next, followed by the GTE rim. But what I wanted was the reliability of a well respected wheel now in its revised version with great pedals that can be modded even better. I personally will hardly ever use the clutch but I look forward to using them in GT style. I was umming and arring about these wheels for ages and deep down I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't get the flagship model for not that much more money. £324 delivered.

Looking forward to more club races here with the new wheel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am quite happy that the T500 pedals will suffice for my low grade race club sim racing Kjell. Apart from that I like the design of them. And I have not actually paid 100 quid more than someone who buys a t300 at £289.

And I actually think that if Thrustmaster sold the T500 pedals seperately for £100, they would sell like hot cakes. They are far better than the other set they do sell.

Upvote 0
I am quite happy that the T500 pedals will suffice for my low grade race club sim racing Kjell. Apart from that I like the design of them. And I have not actually paid 100 quid more than someone who buys a t300 at £289.

And I actually think that if Thrustmaster sold the T500 pedals seperately for £100, they would sell like hot cakes. They are far better than the other set they do sell.
yea i would have bought t500 if i didnt have decent pedals already.and i also plan on playing some games on ps4 and not sure if t500 works 4 all games.

Upvote 0
I ordered a GTE from amazon, was 300 I know, but can find at a trustworthy site cheaper, so at least I have piece of mind and the wheel I truly wanted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%