Disabling official content not to install

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Mitja Bonca, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,071
    I would like to know, if is it possible to disable somehow the official content of tracks and cars not to install?
    If I delete any, when I will verify integrity, all the missing content will be installed all over again. There are so many cars that I just don`t need and don`t use at all. thx in advance.

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +588
    I would be interested in this too .. no disrespect to creators and hours they spent on it ...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +220
    If it's DLC you can uncheck them.

4. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,701
    In Content Manager you can disable cars, tracks, and skins; don't think it deletes them though if HDD space is what you are after.

5. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +588
    Yep I was more about unnecessary ssd space occupation ... Don't mind seeing them in menu ... Thanks anyway .. I should look at that manager ..it is mentioned quite a lot when it comes to improving AC experience

Leonardo: yes but there is at least one awesome car in every doc I can't go without :)

6. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,701
    There really isn't any reason to have AC on a SSD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +588
    HDDs are either full or reserved for work .. already running 5 or 6 drives .. don`t wanna more :) .. +even if it is just little bit faster to load, I`m up for it .. no biggie, cars gonna stay

8. aphidgod

aphidgod

Ratings:
    +1,366
    If you want faster load times, try CM. In addition to being superior to the official launcher in every conceivable way, it also starts instantly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bondyboy

bondyboy

Ratings:
    +12
    maybe create a batch file to delete everything you want deleted, then each time you verify you just run that batch file again