Disable single LCD pages Rfactor 2

When I switch between LCD pages in the bottom right corner of the HUD there are a few of them that I would like to disable (like driving aids or penalities) so that I can switch only between the ones I need and do not circle between all of them every time. Is there any way to do so? I can't find any solution online but is worth to try asking.

Attachments

• HUD.jpg
    HUD.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 293
A few years ago I made myself a HUD and I tried to do just as you want.
Unfortunately I came to the conclusion that the eight pages of the Multi Function Display (MFD) must be hard coded.
You may be able to remove or hide what was being displayed but the page would remain which of coarse means you still have to push a key/button to get past it.

As I said, that was a few years ago.
So out of curiousity I just finished looking through about 10 HUD's I downloaded but they all had the eight MFD screens.

The only option I know of is to assign a key or button to each screen you want (see pic)
A rotary switch on the steering wheel would be perfect.
driving aids.JPG

A few years ago I made myself a HUD and I tried to do just as you want.
Unfortunately I came to the conclusion that the eight pages of the Multi Function Display (MFD) must be hard coded.
You may be able to remove or hide what was being displayed but the page would remain which of coarse means you still have to push a key/button to get past it.

As I said, that was a few years ago.
So out of curiousity I just finished looking through about 10 HUD's I downloaded but they all had the eight MFD screens.

The only option I know of is to assign a key or button to each screen you want (see pic)
A rotary switch on the steering wheel would be perfect.
View attachment 359006
First of all thanks a milion for the time you dedicated to it, I really appreciate! You pratically confirmed what I was thinking. I tried too to create a hud and remove the entire page still it will remain a blank page to skip. Yes the only workaround is exactly what you are saying: instead of mapping a button to cicle all of them, you have to assign them to separate buttons or even better a rotary.

I never thought of assigning the toggle switch for this. Good idea!!

Where can u download Hud from?
I suppose you could use a "on-off-on" toggle switch, that would give only two pages.
A rotary switch would be better. This sort of method.
rotary.JPG

For the HUD's, go to the Steam Workshop and do a search for HUD.
They will get auto downloaded and installed.
In game go to Options then On Screen Display. I think it is named that
Select one and Accept..

In the .plr file:

LCD Display Modes="29" // Add the modes to allow them: 1=status 2=aids 4=engine/brake temps 8=race info 16=standings, e.g. 29 = all but the aids screen
:cautious:
You are ff kidding me. :redface:
One of those lines that just sort of never registered.
Thank you Ho3n3r for reminding me how little I know. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I set it to zero and that leaves a minimum of 3 screens, pit setup, penalties and standard (sector/splits) display.

Last edited:
:cautious:
You are ff kidding me. :redface:
One of those lines that just sort of never registered.
Thank you Ho3n3r for reminding me how little I know. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I set it to zero and that leaves a minimum of 3 screens, pit setup, penalties and standard (sector/splits) display.
No worries.

I guess you cannot disable those 3, as they are "required".

In the .plr file:

LCD Display Modes="29" // Add the modes to allow them: 1=status 2=aids 4=engine/brake temps 8=race info 16=standings, e.g. 29 = all but the aids screen
Just for curiosity, the thing work considering that every sum of the numbers is one and only one possibility I guess.

I found that line the other day but worried to change something wrong I didn’t touch it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%